The hammer is coming down on the Dinos

hes got nothing

he ran away

they wont be able to just run away from this issue anymore.

they will be caught defending to the end the distruction of Democracy their party has come to stand for.

They are about to kill the name of a once great party

its what all the warewolf and fake debates are about

they try to rebuild the personal trust of the people who just hammered them for their constant lies.

Buys them more room to lie

its what all the warewolf and fake debates are about

they try to rebuild the personal trust of the people who just hammered them for their constant lies.

Buys them more room to lie

Desh about 15 - 20 people regularly post on this board out of over 300 million Americans.

Do you believe this board is driving America's agenda? Are we influencing millions of people here with our comments?

This is an anonymous political board. It is not the most serious thing in the world. Not everyone here are enemies.

and Im not trying to make you enimies Im trying to get you to stop lying and start accepting facts.

being you fake friend wont do that

:derp:

"you hate democracy"

"you are so scared"

"factosaures rex"
"i want a real debate with those that like facts, not hate facts"

"why you play games fake friend?

to disstract"

Desh about 15 - 20 people regularly post on this board out of over 300 million Americans.

Do you believe this board is driving America's agenda? Are we influencing millions of people here with our comments?

This is an anonymous political board. It is not the most serious thing in the world. Not everyone here are enemies.

We aren't influencing millions, oh, great, way to make me fall off my unicorn.

See this is what you do.

merely say someone is a liar without providing one lie of theirs.

more fucking games and no facts

"I love our country and system of government, until one of the 3 branches of the government tells me I am wrong. Guess it's time to ignore it and do what I want to do anyway"

:derp:

We aren't influencing millions, oh, great, way to make me fall off my unicorn.

Right after I hit "post reply" I wanted to delete it. Thinking we are affecting millions on this board is how I justify my addiction here.

yes and then there are all the people who view without posting.

This is the best place of anywhere on earth to talk to people about politics.

you guys want to turn it into games instead.

I don't want games

I want to solve this countries problems and that starts by getting the truth out as best as I can.

Back