If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Except when you come here splashing peoples personal information for your own self glorification. I bet your dead patient and his family wished you had just jerked off rather than posting his medical history on a political message board.

You are really obsessed about that, just leave it.

You did. Having sex with someone incapable of consent is rape. Since you didn't know that, you have no moral compass.

Being drunk doesn't preclude consent, does it?

By the way, speaking of consent and a moral compass, have you met Kaitlyn Hunt?

You are really obsessed about that, just leave it.

Yes, I am obsessed about peoples privacy being splashed on an internet message board so someone can try to garner sympathy. No I won't leave it.

There was ZERO need for what he did and I will call it out.

He could have just said a patient died and that he was close to him. He had no reason to post any of his personal medical history and you know it

Being drunk doesn't preclude consent, does it?

By the way, speaking of consent and a moral compass, have you met Kaitlyn Hunt?

Of course there are levels, but yes being drunk, by definition precludes consent.

2. Yes. When I left her she said I had ruined men for her. I miss her a little, she was fun.

some people support really stupid and evil things.

Do you have any idea how many insane and brainb damaged people there are in the world?

are you saying that these non whites are insane and brain damaged? really?

that seems awfully racist to me

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

that's a fact jack

some people support really stupid and evil things.

Do you have any idea how many insane and brainb damaged people there are in the world?

It must be talking about Herman Cain and Allen West .. yesterday's news for very good reasons. :0)

Back