If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

If a girl is drunk, is it okay to have sex with her?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
They should really set up a second debate tournament, the short-bus debate, with only one issue. This should be issue and the people on this thread should be the short-bus debate participants.

It's only fair that the "special" kids get to play too.

.08 is legally drunk for the purposes of a DUI are women who have a BAC of 0.08 off limits?

See here is the issue. Lets be honest about it. Women like Darla, Tekky and Rana and Christie think women should have "the right" to act as slutty and whorish as they want to and not suffer any negative repercussions. No societal stigma. No babies. No nothin. But, they also want to retain the right to scream rape when they have a smidgen of regret.

You see unless you are a sociopath, sex is a deeply intimate thing between a man and a woman. Often times there is regret. So instead of taking ownership, many women scream rape. It is their out clause

Now this is where the women all get in high dudgeon screaming about "the rape culture" and how I am condoning it and saying the "woman is asking for it".

Only a complete lunatic would not see the difference between a man forcibly sexually assaulting a woman in a violent manner and a woman who may have had a couple of white Zinfandels too many and woke up th next day doing the walk of shame.

But there it is

Last edited:
So you want to repeal the 21st Amendment?

1. Did I indicate that in any way? Why are you such an extremist in your thinking?
2. No, I am against prohibition, not just of alcohol.
3. I was making a point that Tom was incorrect. That was the point of my reply.
4. Why would you need to ask whether it is ok to rape women incapable of consent? Have you no moral compass?
5. Do I know you as a previous poster? You seem eerily familiar in a disgusting sort of way.

To the OP....

No.

I'd rather jerk off than take advantage of another person.

Except when you come here splashing peoples personal information for your own self glorification. I bet your dead patient and his family wished you had just jerked off rather than posting his medical history on a political message board.

No one should have sex with a "girl"

If a person is drunk, and capable of giving consent, then sex may happen.

If the drunk person is incapable of giving consent, then sex can not happen. It is rape.

I was just about to post exactly this and then I saw your post

Except when you come here splashing peoples personal information for your own self glorification. I bet your dead patient and his family wished you had just jerked off rather than posting his medical history on a political message board.

what do you think this evil fucking attitude gets you gerbil wheel brain?

Back