Bringing a gun to a skittles fight.

Jarod

Contributor
It seems to me that Zimmerman was a pussy.

Sure he got out of the car, but he did not fight back and he used his gun on an unarmed man after a small fight. Really, Zimmerman should have manned up and simply fought back.

It does seem that way, but without video, we'll never really know what exactly happened.

I assume GZ is going to get paid some big cash to do a 20/20 type show; I'd definitely be interested to hear what his own defense is.

It does seem that way, but without video, we'll never really know what exactly happened.

I assume GZ is going to get paid some big cash to do a 20/20 type show; I'd definitely be interested to hear what his own defense is.

I hope he does, then I hope the Martin family collects ALL of it!

It seems to me that Zimmerman was a pussy.

Sure he got out of the car, but he did not fight back and he used his gun on an unarmed man after a small fight. Really, Zimmerman should have manned up and simply fought back.
Jarod, I seriously thought better of you than for you to go to the emasculation routine. seriously. your stock just went down about 25 points.

there was an ear witness who told you trayvon was attacked by zimmy.

but she suffered from being black so you didn't believe her

She suffered from changing stories, it hurt her credibility with the jury. What I believe didn't matter at all, nothing I said or have done affected the case in any way, shape, or form.

You're just a bad joke, desh.

And guess what? YOU are the racist. You don't hear me talking about OUR people and THEIR people.

She suffered from changing stories, it hurt her credibility with the jury. What I believe didn't matter at all, nothing I said or have done affected the case in any way, shape, or form.

Hmmmm, but they believed Zimmerman who did the same thing.

once interviewed by the police she never wavered from her testimony.

any discrepancy from what she said is not in the police record.

it was just people trying to talk her into telling the police and her trying to NOT tell the police.

black people have a hard time trusting the police to be good to them.

gee I wonder why??????????

once interviewed by the police she never wavered from her testimony.

any discrepancy from what she said is not in the police record.

it was just people trying to talk her into telling the police and her trying to NOT tell the police.

black people have a hard time trusting the police to be good to them.

gee I wonder why??????????
you seriously need to seek psychiatric help. you are the most delusional idiot i've ever run across on a message board.

Back