APP - Zimmy guilty!

lol so lying about funds for a legal defense says what about the merits of the case?

Revel in it guys, this is as close as you'll ever get to saying "zimmerman guilty"

1 year probation, shows how much the court really even cared about this grave injustice you've built up.

"Shellie Zimmerman will be required to serve one year probation after taking a plea deal on perjury charges against her."

How will she live with herself.......

lol so lying about funds for a legal defense says what about the merits of the case?

Revel in it guys, this is as close as you'll ever get to saying "zimmerman guilty"

1 year probation, shows how much the court really even cared about this grave injustice you've built up.

It highlights perfectly how the Zimmermans were willing to lie to ensure George's continued freedom.

It speaks to their character and calls into question the truthfulness of their testimony regarding the confrontation with Trayvon.

it's a misdemeanor. About the level of being caught with a burned up roach.

If you can bow before a schmuck who committed cold blooded murder, licking his wife's feet for lying should be easy. Face it. Zimmy's a sociopath. It won't be long before he fucks up again. He's had the taste of bold.

It highlights perfectly how the Zimmermans were willing to lie to ensure George's continued freedom.

It speaks to their character and calls into question the truthfulness of their testimony regarding the confrontation with Trayvon.

if I was innocent I would also try to maximize my legal defense fund and not waste it on bail. You have to take calculated risks when your freedom is on the line.

I wouldn't be like "well I am innocent and facing life in prison, but I think I will be honest and make sure half of my legal defense funds get drained for my bond."

If you can bow before a schmuck who committed cold blooded murder, licking his wife's feet for lying should be easy. Face it. Zimmy's a sociopath. It won't be long before he fucks up again. He's had the taste of bold.

you've been wrong on everything else so far. I wonder when you'll just give up. Zimmerman is going to live happily ever after.

you've been wrong on everything else so far. I wonder when you'll just give up. Zimmerman is going to live happily ever after.

Since there are those that want to use this to imply that this means that Zimmerman lied about what happened with T-Ray; then the same "logic" can be used to show that T-Ray is an assaultive thug, because Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY. :)

She was smart to take a plea deal, if convicted she would have been a felon and unable to pursue her nursing career.

She was smart to take a plea deal, if convicted she would have been a felon and unable to pursue her nursing career.

She's a nurse? Or a nursing student? This is interesting... For five years I worked as a state employee at the Fl Board of Nursing...in the disciplinary unit. I personally wrote the rules for licensure for nurses with arrest/convictions. I'll be sure to check tomorrow with some contacts there. If licensed, it will be easy to file a complaint under the Nurse Practice Act. If still a student, she'll be brought before the Board of Nursing with possible sanctions anywhere from denying her licensure to probationary licensure.

Will update tomorrow.

if I was innocent I would also try to maximize my legal defense fund and not waste it on bail. You have to take calculated risks when your freedom is on the line.

I wouldn't be like "well I am innocent and facing life in prison, but I think I will be honest and make sure half of my legal defense funds get drained for my bond."

Listen to yourself.

You are saying it's alright to lie under oath.

Back