Zimmerman Weekly Update Thread

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
George Zimmerman - Still not guilty by a jury agreed upon by both parites

Trayvon Martin
- Still dead

This concludes the weekly zimmerman update.

Thank you.

I was raised Country and was taught to be racist. I thought Whites had gotten over it. But thanks for showing me you celebrate that is not the case.

Zimmerman stared at an innocent 17 year old for over a minute, got out of his car and followed him on PROFILING alone.

To celebrate this is idiotic and pure racism. Thanks for putting your hand up though. Posts like this help my next vote.

I was raised Country and was taught to be racist. I thought Whites had gotten over it. But thanks for showing me you celebrate that is not the case.

Zimmerman stared at an innocent 17 year old for over a minute, got out of his car and followed him on PROFILING alone.

To celebrate this is idiotic and pure racism. Thanks for putting your hand up though. Posts like this help my next vote.

Staring at people is racist? Damn, imma have to tell my wife. I never knew I hated Puerto Ricans.

I'm glad to see they still do mock voting in 8th grade civics class.

Staring at people is racist? Damn, imma have to tell my wife. I never knew I hated Puerto Ricans.

You keep acting like you don't know what it's about and I'll keep changing my vote like all Americans should.

And you wonder why the Left is gaining more and more voters and only ASSUME and PROFILE that they are not white........

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Right shoots themselves in the foot ALWAYS.

It's not even near next election and I'm already going to vote against MY PARTY.

Idiots.

You keep acting like you don't know what it's about and I'll keep changing my vote like all Americans should.

And you wonder why the Left is gaining more and more voters and only ASSUME and PROFILE that they are not white........

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Right shoots themselves in the foot ALWAYS.

It's not even near next election and I'm already going to vote against MY PARTY.

Idiots.

I will vote against MY PARTY, says the man who claims to be Anti-Party.

Thank you JPP for providing late night humor once again.

Last edited:

JXmvpaK.jpg

I would just like to remind everyone that nothing in my OP is untrue. If you don't agree with my OP, you must hate facts.

Idiots.

I guess I must hate big juicy tits as well seeing as I stare at those way longer a minute.

I guess I must hate big juicy tits as well seeing as I stare at those way longer a minute.

Get out of your car after staring at them for over a minute and see if the OWNER a WOMAN smacks/punches you. Then shoot her and we will be in same case scenario.....

Get out of your car after staring at them for over a minute and see if the OWNER a WOMAN smacks/punches you. Then shoot her and we will be in same case scenario.....

If she wants to physically assault me when I am doing nothing illegal, then you bet your ass I'll shoot her. You honestly think its ok to attack someone for staring?

If she wants to physically assault me when I am doing nothing illegal, then you bet your ass I'll shoot her. You honestly think its ok to attack someone for staring?

Staring no! Staring for minutes then following/chasing/stalking YES! I WOULD PUNCH ANYONE WHO DID THAT TO ME! AND I HAVE THE LIBERTY TO!

Staring no! Staring for minutes then following/chasing/stalking YES! I WOULD PUNCH ANYONE WHO DID THAT TO ME! AND I HAVE THE LIBERTY TO!

You honestly think you have the RIGHT to VIOLENTLY attack someone who is doing you no harm? And what body of law are you deriving this from? What judicial document or opinion?

Trying to disprove racism is like trying to disprove bigfoot. You can argue all you like but there be none so blind as those who won't see.

Back