your future liberals

http://www.abc57.com/home/top-stories/dog-214561301.html?m=y&smobile=y

Elkhart City Police are investigating an act of animal cruelty. Friday afternoon, police responded to an anonymous call on the 1200 block of Main Street.

The caller reported kids throwing fireworks at a puppy, and when the puppy caught one, it exploded in her mouth.

"It pretty much blew off half of her face, I mean that’s just cruel," said Anne Reel, Executive Director Humane Society of Elkhart County.

Reel says the dog was a pit bull mix, and she was less than a year old.

When police arrived, the puppy was shaking and bleeding excessively. They rushed her to the Humane Society but she died shortly after.

thinking they can do what they want and have no responsibility for their actions.

What the frack is it with you? this is a terrible story. Why do you think you have to blame liberals for everything? If I had posted this, I wouldn't have blamed it on conservatives.

You really can be an a*hole at times.
nearly every liberal on here refuses to take responsibility for themselves, preferring to place it on the state or impose a new law on everyone else to make them feel better. so yes, it's mostly liberals in these types of issues.

How about changing your name to "Dumber than you"?
should I ever become dumber than you, i'll change it.

nearly every liberal on here refuses to take responsibility for themselves, preferring to place it on the state or impose a new law on everyone else to make them feel better. so yes, it's mostly liberals in these types of issues.

should I ever become dumber than you, i'll change it.

{shaking head} Unbelievably dumb.

What a fucking troll...troll thread from a troll poster. Let me guess..then the cops came in full SWAT gear and forced the puppy to lie down at gunpoint and entered all the neighbors' homes and forced them to allow surveillance activities on the kid with the firecrackers.

Back