Yellen to be next Fed chief

I'm thinking about getting back in the market...

Also Paul Ryan and others are signaling an end to the Republican position on the government shutdown and DC. They are meeting at the White House Friday.

I'm thinking about getting back in the market...

Also Paul Ryan and others are signaling an end to the Republican position on the government shutdown and DC. They are meeting at the White House Friday.
No offense, why would you ever be out!

No offense, why would you ever be out!

I got out September 30, with most issues. It served me well.

Its my experience that the market, in the last few years, has an emotional reaction to things like the government shutdown and I have been making money by pulling out and getting back in a few days later when the overreaction begins to subside.

I got out September 30, with most issues. It served me well.

Its my experience that the market, in the last few years, has an emotional reaction to things like the government shutdown and I have been making money by pulling out and getting back in a few days later when the overreaction begins to subside.
No offense intended, but professionals can't time the market
Nor can you or ila
I'm shitty at spelling and grammar, but excelled at math and finance.
I used to pray for a crash
Your buying in after a recovery!

No offense intended, but professionals can't time the market
Nor can you or ila
I'm shitty at spelling and grammar, but excelled at math and finance.
I used to pray for a crash
Your buying in after a recovery!

If you say so. I am buying back in after a week sitting out.

What's there to elaborate. Volker was the last Democrat to hold the position. He left the office in 1987. After him we had Republicans Greenspan and Bernanke.

I was curious as to whether you meant their individual party or who nominated them... don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Also, given the way Greenspan and Bernanke were both so very loose with monetary policy, not exactly fiscal conservatives, regardless of what their political registration may state.

I was curious as to whether you meant their individual party or who nominated them... don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Lest there be any further confusion, let me state unequivocally that I am aware that Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are Democrats.

Also, given the way Greenspan and Bernanke were both so very loose with monetary policy, not exactly fiscal conservatives, regardless of what their political registration may state.

That's an odd use of "fiscal" you have there.

Lest there be any further confusion, let me state unequivocally that I am aware that Bill Clinton and Barack Obama are Democrats.

Lest there be any confusion, you are unequivocally a douche bag.

That's an odd use of "fiscal" you have there.

thanks capt gotcha... I meant monetarily... but I know you were completely confused, so my bad.

Back