Work in the Age of Anxiety, The 40-Year Slump

signalmankenneth

Verified User
The 40-Year Slump

114041_600.jpg

Cure: kids graduate HS with actual preparation for a trade, career, or college, instead of just graduating (we hope) and 'letting life happen.'

Or perhaps so many really do aspire to low-paying service jobs and unskilled labor? In which case...not sure why they have different expectations.

If the sort of Americans who posts right-wing nonsense here would recognise the facts and start thinking about them instead of pretending to live fifty years ago it would certainly help.

well they get their preferred pretend world view from fox news and that makes all these facts just disapear

$15 min wage
Nationalized healthcare
Free schooling thru state college or vocational training
Cut the bomb budget 70 percent to fund

I think that would be wonderful
For starters, I'd do cost of living on min wage
I mean we (the rich) are killing the little guy with fixed wages! Wtf
Also upper middle class and small businesses are getting gouged by the alternative min tax not being indexed.
There are likely as many billionaires as there were millionaires last time the min wage was increased significantly.

$15 min wage
Nationalized healthcare
Free schooling thru state college or vocational training
Cut the bomb budget 70 percent to fund

Why do you always act like some kind of enlightened libertarian when these ideas clearly put you in the wild eyed communist camp? A livable wage? are you fucking insane?

Why do you always act like some kind of enlightened libertarian when these ideas clearly put you in the wild eyed communist camp? A livable wage? are you fucking insane?
Fuck you slacker
I despise libertarians as republicans afraid to fight!
I'm a progressive turbo-lib and proud of it
Rastafari

how do you sell goods to consumers who cant even afford food and housing?

god am I sick of idiots thinking they are intellectual giants

If the sort of Americans who posts right-wing nonsense here would recognise the facts and start thinking about them instead of pretending to live fifty years ago it would certainly help.

Yeah, why bother going to school at all?

Back