Woman Will Hand Fat Kids Letters Instead Of Candy On Halloween

StormX

Banned
A woman in North Dakota is planning on giving out letters to overweight trick-or-treaters instead of candy, detailing her concern for their health, USA TODAY reported.
The mother, who declined to identify herself, spoke to Y-24 radio to explain her decision.

halloween-letter.jpg

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," she said.

"I'm contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody's kids. It's a whole village," she added.

The letter expresses her concern for overweight children and suggests tips for their parents. "You are probably wondering why your child has this note; have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"? I am disappointed in "the village" of Fargo Moorhead, West Fargo," the letter begins.

"Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season. "My hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween and not allow your child to continue these unhealthy eating habits."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/16185/...-of-candy-halloween-and-childhood-obesity.htm

:rofl2:

How to get your house firebombed on Halloween in one easy step.....

LOLOLOL

I would never do it but love that someone is. A little reality check.

(Ohhhhh the children! and their poor little self esteem! lol)

A woman in North Dakota is planning on giving out letters to overweight trick-or-treaters instead of candy, detailing her concern for their health, USA TODAY reported.
The mother, who declined to identify herself, spoke to Y-24 radio to explain her decision.

halloween-letter.jpg

"I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight... I think it's just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just 'cause all the other kids are doing it," she said.

"I'm contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody's kids. It's a whole village," she added.

The letter expresses her concern for overweight children and suggests tips for their parents. "You are probably wondering why your child has this note; have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"? I am disappointed in "the village" of Fargo Moorhead, West Fargo," the letter begins.

"Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese and should not be consuming sugar and treats to the extent of some children this Halloween season. "My hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween and not allow your child to continue these unhealthy eating habits."

http://www.hngn.com/articles/16185/...-of-candy-halloween-and-childhood-obesity.htm

:rofl2:

How to get your house firebombed on Halloween in one easy step.....[/B]

Isn't that the truth. At the least she's going to have shaving cream and toilet paper on her yard/house. She better hope she doesn't gives that letter to some Eric Cartman like kid.

LOLOLOL

I would never do it but love that someone is. A little reality check.

(Ohhhhh the children! and their poor little self esteem! lol)

This women is one sick asshole, and now I'm wondering about you, too....

Why don't she just yell at the child that they are big fat sloppy ugly overfed pigs and let go at that.

and it isn't funny at all....

Evil bitch needs to be shot up with insulin until she develops insulin resistance and gets fat and ugly no matter what she eats. Don't get me wrong; some people are fat because they're lazy and overeat -- but an increasing number of children are born with metabolic syndrome because we're feeding their parents frankenfoods during pregnancy. It's not their fault, and there's literally nothing they can do about it, but because it's fat instead of Down's Syndrome, this cunt can't wrap her mind around the idea of empathy.

Fuck people like this.

Why don't she just yell at the child that they are big fat sloppy ugly overfed pigs and let go at that.

I dont yell at kids.

I love people kicking crappy parents in the ass tho.

It's fucking hilarious. In fact, I plan on handing out that very same note with a picture of a crowd pointing and laughing. I may even customize the notes for different children. Make fun them any way I see fit.

God this is going to be an AWESOME Halloween.

It's fucking hilarious. In fact, I plan on handing out that very same note with a picture of a crowd pointing and laughing. I may even customize the notes for different children. Make fun them any way I see fit.

I thought you just shot anybody that comes to your house after dark.

You're not serious... are you? :(

Back