WILL ZIMMY STILL GO TO JAIL?

Are you saying Zimmy didn't molest his cousin?
other than the cousins statement, is there any evidence that would indicate that he did? wouldn't it also be possible to believe that they know that zimmerman is going to receive a hefty settlement from NBC and they are simply looking to get a cut?

other than the cousins statement, is there any evidence that would indicate that he did? wouldn't it also be possible to believe that they know that zimmerman is going to receive a hefty settlement from NBC and they are simply looking to get a cut?

lol...so now his cousin's a liar. Sure...the depths of stupidity you racist apologists for child molester Zimmy go to is amazing!

btw...I guess even Trayvon and the black chick had enough brains to know Zimmy was a predator.

lol...so now his cousin's a liar. Sure...the depths of stupidity you racist apologists for child molester Zimmy go to is amazing!
well aren't you jumping to all kinds of conclusions. i asked what evidence is there to prove the claim. I did not call anyone a liar nor did I defend anyone in this case, did I?

btw...I guess even Trayvon and the black chick had enough brains to know Zimmy was a predator.

and you make yourself look even worse by using an exposed racist to try and bolster your lies.

Back