Will the Obamabots overplay their hand

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
As I predicted Boner and Cryin Ryan caved to the beltway pressure even though they were winning this battle. Now that the dems think they have the GOP backed in a corner they are asking for more. They don't want just a clean CR which is what they said was all they wanted. Now they want to blow through spending caps.

Will the GOP completely buckle or will they hold firm. I think they should hold firm and make Obama blink. But, I doubt they will. They are pussies

Looks like Geruds' 'observation' was off...

A deal to end the government shutdown and raise the government's debt limit by Oct. 17 to avoid default appears unlikely, two Republican Senators said on Sunday.

Senators are seeking to craft an agreement after the House failed to do so. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on ABC's This Week that a Democratic proposal to increase spending beyond limits set by automatic budget cuts -- known as the sequester -- cannot be supported by Republicans.

He doesn't anticipate a deal by the Oct. 17 deadline.

"I don't see one," Graham said. "If you break spending caps you're not going to get any Republicans in the Senate."

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ken., agreed with Graham, saying the Democratic proposal to increase beyond sequester limits is "a real big step in the wrong direction."

"Now they want a spending bill that increases spending and dramatically will increase the debt," Paul said on CNN's State of the Union. "It's a non-starter."

Some top Democrats were just as pessimistic about a deal.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/10/13/senators-rand-paul-lindsey-graham-government-shutdown/2975603/

Back