Will The Left Even Attempt To Explain This?

Robo

Verified User
46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?

46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?

I love your question.

So who do we attack, the fraudulent, or the needy?

Some of us tend to separate the two and want to find ways to help the actual needy and cut out the fraud. Others think that we can't help the needy because of fraud.

Where is the party that wants to help the needy, but recognizes fraud and wants to end the fraud?

Note; the left has been explaining this for a long time. But when Fox News cultists ignore Left Wing information, you never learn.

I love your question.

So who do we attack, the fraudulent, or the needy?

Some of us tend to separate the two and want to find ways to help the actual needy and cut out the fraud. Others think that we can't help the needy because of fraud.

Where is the party that wants to help the needy, but recognizes fraud and wants to end the fraud?

The only problem with that Goober is the FACT that the federal government has no CONSTITUTIONAL authority to operate a food stamp program. That, if desired, is the authority of State government or the “people” themselves.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively or to the people." (Amendment 10, United States Constitution)

BTW, you say you love the question, but you refuse to supply a rational answer. Instead you attempt to answer the question with a question. So, I’ll repeat the question for ya,

“46 million Americans are on food stamps. Is it because the Obama economy sucks, or is it because millions of Americans are fraudulent bottom dwelling, blood sucking bastards?”

Humans are inherently lazy, and Owebama caters to lazy fucks, better known as DUH BASE. Lazy fucks are Owebama's bread and butter when it comes to power.

Note; the left has been explaining this for a long time. But when Fox News cultists ignore Left Wing information, you never learn.

Is that right Goober? Hey, maybe you could inform us “Fox News” non-learners of those leftist explanations so we’ll all know that you can’t and you’re full of pathetic leftist shit.

Humans are inherently lazy, and Owebama caters to lazy fucks, better known as DUH BASE. Lazy fucks are Owebama's bread and butter when it comes to power.

Yeah but are all 46 million of them just lazy fucks or fraudulent bastards or does Obamanomics SUCK? How about “all of the above”? Will that work?

Oh! Shit I said that dirty word to Democrats, ”WORK”.

How many years does Obama have to be in office before anything is his fault?

He could be in office the rest of his natural fucking leftist communist life and nothing will ever be his fault, just ask the fucking admitted communist Howey.

I disagree. Obama's bread and butter is the middle of the bell curve which found him more suitable as a candidate than a dithering old sailor or an effete snob wearing magic underwear.

How about letting Dems have 30.....with reasonable cooperation from both Houses of Congress?

A blank check with rubber-stamp approval for 3 decades before any taking any responsibility for public policy decisions?

What modern ruler gets that (aside from leftist dictators)?

Back