Will the Democrat obstructionists shut down the government?

Big Money

The House of Representatives passed a measure Friday to keep the government financed that also eliminated funding for President Barack Obama's signature health-care law...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323308504579087032642057334.html

The House of Representatives passed a measure Friday to keep the government financed that also eliminated funding for President Barack Obama's signature health-care law...

No, they won't.

Everyone already know it's going to be obstructionist Righties with their BS plan to defund ObamaCare that will cause the shutdown of Government.

Righties tried lying about who was responsible when they tried this tactic back during Clinton's Presidency...BIG SURPRISE...it didn't work then either and Clinton rode the resulting resentment toward obstructionist Righties right into a second term.

No, they won't.

Some Democrats are concerned about unpopular elements of the health-care law, especially lawmakers from conservative districts such as Reps. Mike McIntyre (D., N.C.) and Jim Matheson (D., Utah.), the two Democrats who voted with Republicans Friday.

It's going to be great entertainment regardless of which side takes the blame. Who the fuck cares? America is so close to being a train wreck already that it might just as well search out rock bottome before all you assholes are forced by reality to come to your senses.

You obviously need a lot more guns! And then some good excuses to use them on your political enemies. Just keep it in house and no real harm will be done.

Some Democrats are concerned about unpopular elements of the health-care law, especially lawmakers from conservative districts such as Reps. Mike McIntyre (D., N.C.) and Jim Matheson (D., Utah.), the two Democrats who voted with Republicans Friday.

Good for them.

It's going to be great entertainment regardless of which side takes the blame. Who the fuck cares? America is so close to being a train wreck already that it might just as well search out rock bottome before all you assholes are forced by reality to come to your senses.

You obviously need a lot more guns! And then some good excuses to use them on your political enemies. Just keep it in house and no real harm will be done.

Obama said loud and clear HE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE........so we know who IS to blame but never fear....they'll probably blame Bush or
Cheney....maybe even Reagan...

Obama said loud and clear HE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE........so we know who IS to blame but never fear....they'll probably blame Bush or

Right...he will not negotiate with obstructionist Republicans holding the solvency of this country hostage while they try for the 41st time to repeal ObamaCare.

Right...he will not negotiate with obstructionist Republicans holding the solvency of this country hostage while they try for the 41st time to repeal ObamaCare.

the solvency of this country ????? Is that your joke for today.....we borrow 50 cents or more of every dollar we spend and ore more than we can ever pay back,
and your worried about the solvency of the country ?.....if ignorance is bliss, you must be the gayest caballero in town...

the solvency of this country ????? Is that your joke for today.....we borrow 50 cents or more of every dollar we spend and ore more than we can ever pay back,
and your worried about the solvency of the country ?.....if ignorance is bliss, you must be the gayest caballero in town...

sadly, no.

The joke for today is greedy, obstructionist Republicans trying once again to take away the only chance at affordable healthcare that MILLIONS of their fellow Americans will ever have.

Why do greedy Republicans so deeply hate their fellow Americans just for being less fortunate than they are?

I called my Rep's offices, both his Auburn one and the one in DC. I asked one of the young men what is going to happen to the sick kids with pre-existing conditions? Are they getting thrown off the insurance they've had for several years now? That is the legacy this Tea bagger House wants? Good fucking luck with that. BTW, the young man could not answer and mumbled something about a funding bill. Their own staff has no fucking clue what is in the ACA.

Let's replace Obamacare with a better plan...

Let's hear it. How do you replace for profit health care insurance if not be providing some competition?

The ACA provides me with an insurance exchange, it's called Covered California, where I can shop around for the best deal for my family. It covers sick people with pre-existing conditions, etc. etc...

What does the Tea Party have to offer?

The ACA was of course a Heritage Foundation idea, successfully implemented by a Republican governor. Do you have a better idea Big Money?

Are you all god damn delusional? This is the crap I'm reading all over the right wing sites today. How the hell is Obama the one NOT negotiating when you all want to dismantle the law of the fucking land or you will shut government down? And Obama is not negotiating? Jesus H Christ, some of you have zero capacity for reason.

This right-wing tendency to claim the opposite of what is true and have the gall to act lie you are not lying through your teeth. Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true! Obama bent over backwards for this fucking Congress. Have the Bush tax cuts been repealed? No!

It's like an alternate reality for you all, it really is.

I called my Rep's offices, both his Auburn one and the one in DC. I asked one of the young men what is going to happen to the sick kids with pre-existing conditions? Are they getting thrown off the insurance they've had for several years now? That is the legacy this Tea bagger House wants? Good fucking luck with that. BTW, the young man could not answer and mumbled something about a funding bill. Their own staff has no fucking clue what is in the ACA.

Anecdotal evidence? Hearsay from a purported earwitness?

Inadmissible.

Back