Will President Obama's lack of popularity hurt Senator Clinton's chances?

Jarod

Contributor
Rightly or wrongly, people are growing weary of President Obama. I don't know what his popularity is currently or how it will diminish or grow in the next three years... but the interesting question is how will it affect Rodham-Clinton?

Will she distance herself from Obama like Gore did with her husband, (a move many believe cost Gore an even bigger win in 2000, one big enough to have actually been president) or will she run with President Obama. Or will she try a third rout, running with Obama on the popular stuff and away from him on the negative?

I do believe that three years from now, once rational people realize that Obamacare is not the boogyman it was made out to be, the cornerstone of Obama's administrative accomplishments will be much more popular.

Rightly or wrongly, people are growing weary of President Obama. I don't know what his popularity is currently or how it will diminish or grow in the next three years... but the interesting question is how will it affect Rodham-Clinton?

Will she distance herself from Obama like Gore did with her husband, (a move many believe cost Gore an even bigger win in 2000, one big enough to have actually been president) or will she run with President Obama. Or will she try a third rout, running with Obama on the popular stuff and away from him on the negative?
I think you make a false assumption about Obama's popularity based on polls Jarod. Those same polls early into the 2012 campaign season said he couldn't win re-election either.

Obama's standing will have no impact what so ever on Hilliary's standing if she runs. The Dem base will love her and Repub base will vilify her. Having said that, the polls consistantly show that currently the Repubs don't have a challenger that could beat her.

Who do the Democrats have except the Hildebeast of Benghazi?
That's all they need to win.

Speaking of Benghazi....did you know that under the Obama administration those are the only 3 death at a US embassy or consolate but that when Bush was president over 100 persons died who were employed at US Embassies or Consulates. Where was the cry for an investigation then? Where's the outrage over that? Hmm? :)

Speaking of Benghazi....did you know that under the Obama administration those are the only 3 death at a US embassy or consolate but that when Bush was president over 100 persons died who were employed at US Embassies or Consulates. Where was the cry for an investigation then? Where's the outrage over that? Hmm? :)

Better crank up your poutrage generator...or did you already try that and fail?

That's all they need to win.

link us up... which one(s) are you referring to? Which ones lasted for 8 hours, had multiple attacks in the same day and received no help... which is what we saw at Benghazi.

also link us up to where 100 people were killed data... were they US citizens?

also... there were 4 Americans killed in Benghazi.

He is far more incompetent than Bush. He proves that every day.
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes and Santa Clause is going to bring you a little red wagon and the tooth fairy is going to hide a dollar bill under your pillow tonight. I love your fantasy land comments! LOL LOL LOL

Back