Will Hillary run her presidental campaign against...

Bush, maybe.

I doubt it, unless you are talking about Jeb, but it might be a great strategy, George is still one of the most unpopular figures in recent political history and examples of what comes from 8 years of Republican ideas in the executive branch.

I doubt it, unless you are talking about Jeb, but it might be a great strategy, George is still one of the most unpopular figures in recent political history and examples of what comes from 8 years of Republican ideas in the executive branch.

I meant George W.

Don't lots of Democrats still blame Bush for problems that have cropped up since Obamas inauguration?

I meant George W.

Don't lots of Democrats still blame Bush for problems that have cropped up since Obamas inauguration?

Not that I am aware of. I blame him for many of the problems that cropped up prior to Obama's inauguration, and some that came to light after....

According to Republicans Bush did nothing wrong and his 8 years of mismanagement had no lasting effects.

The day Obama is out of office, any problems caused by him will be the new persons fault... Unless he is a Republican. Heck they still blame Carter for stuff.

Back