Will Being a Republican Hurt the Republican's Chances?

hey when you plan the cheating as far ahead as republicans do you have a better chance of winning

Even though the pitfalls are enormous, I would love to see a big tea party victory in the 2016 elections. The situation in the US would become so untenable that something would have to be done quickly to save the country.

And it would surely spell the demise of the mainstream Republican party!

You fucking Americans can't possibly be this stupid? Man, I can just imagine how all the guns will be coming out of the closets and the potato gardens! The slaughter of each other's political opponents and black people will be something for the modern world to behold.

Even though the pitfalls are enormous, I would love to see a big tea party victory in the 2016 elections. The situation in the US would become so untenable that something would have to be done quickly to save the country.

And it would surely spell the demise of the mainstream Republican party!

You fucking Americans can't possibly be this stupid? Man, I can just imagine how all the guns will be coming out of the closets and the potato gardens! The slaughter of each other's political opponents and black people will be something for the modern world to behold.

hmmmm

funny how you see black people as completely separate from others?

youre a fake.

Your a con dressed up as a canook.

fuck off liar

Back