Why the right rebels need arms from us

evince

Truthmatters
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/heavy-clashes-syrian-rebels-iraq-border-20256478

Al-Qaida-affiliated rebels battled more moderate Syrian opposition fighters in a town along the Iraqi border on Saturday, killing at least five people in the latest outbreak of infighting among the forces opposed to President Bashar Assad's regime.

Clashes between rebel groups, particularly pitting al-Qaida-linked extremist factions against more moderate units, have grown increasingly common in recent months, undermining the opposition's primary goal of overthrowing Assad.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Saturday's fighting took place in the town of Boukamal between the al-Qaida-linked Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant against more mainstream rebel groups.

You just want AQ to win the lead seat in the civil war.

You also want them to inherit the weapons Russia and Assad made sure where in the country as spoils of war

Happy midterms democrats.

The more prowar democrats like you take the stage, the more distance you put between the Democratic Party and those who opt for peace and non-intervention.

Good luck with that.

Happy midterms democrats.

The more prowar democrats like you take the stage, the more distance you put between the Democratic Party and those who opt for peace and non-intervention.

Good luck with that.

why are you sad this has been solved?

walk softy and carry a big stick.

we won

don't cry

why are you sad this has been solved?

walk softy and carry a big stick.

we won

don't cry

You're confused.

YOU are the one screaming for war, not me.

What I've wanted from day one has been achieved .. NO BOMBING OF SYRIA

That wasn't your goal, it was mine.

You're confused.

YOU are the one screaming for war, not me.

What I've wanted from day one has been achieved .. NO BOMBING OF SYRIA

That wasn't your goal, it was mine.

credible threat of force is the ONLY reason no more babies will be gassed in Syria.

your hate is showing

credible threat of force is the ONLY reason no more babies will be gassed in Syria.

your hate is showing

Vladmir Putin is the ONLY reason that NO BABIES ARE BEING BLOWN INTO TINY PIECES RIGHT NOW.

But you don't care if they're blown up.

you want to see them that way.

You will join the cons it trashing him for backing intenational laws created to save human suffering.

How very sad.

Force would have saved people in Africa too but this country failed to act.

sometimes FORCE is the only thing a sociopath understands

you want to see them that way.

You will join the cons it trashing him for backing intenational laws created to save human suffering.

How very sad.

Force would have saved people in Africa too but this country failed to act.

sometimes FORCE is the only thing a sociopath understands

You are a prowar as any republican .. and you would have supported the invasion of Iraq had Obama been in the chair.

Back