why so many here claim not to be Rs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evince

Truthmatters
they claim they are not republicans yet they FREAK the FUCK out when you prove the republican party cheats its ass off in elections?

why are all you righties who claim your not republican are no more willing to accept these cold hard facts than the people who will at least admit they are republicans?

grind just got all pissed when I called him a republican.

Yet is is completely refusing to even comment on the reams of court documented cases in which the republican party was caught red handed cheating.

why?

because they are lying yet some more about what they actually support

Desh, it is truly amazing this bubble you live in where you cannot comprehend not everyone in the United States defines themselves as a Democrat or Republican. Just because one may agree with one party more than the other does not mean they are a member of that party nor that they must vote for that party.

Her and 'The Weasel' Reid are strong believers in scorched earth policies. Most on left/right/independent would like a bit more civil communications especially in DC.

they claim they are not republicans yet they FREAK the FUCK out when you prove the republican party cheats its ass off in elections?

why are all you righties who claim your not republican are no more willing to accept these cold hard facts than the people who will at least admit they are republicans?

so you read me as refusing to engage you as freaking the fuck out?

You don't get to demand responses from me.

http://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voting-rights-elections

tell us all why you can come to this thread and call me names but cannot face the reams of court documents for decades which prove the republican party has cheated and been caught keeping legal Americans from voting?

how can you support such a party?

just one page

Court Cases

Madison v. Washington

This case challenges a Washington State law preventing people with felony convictions who cannot pay their legal financial obligations from regaining their right to vote.

July 26, 2007|

Restoring Voting Rights,

Voting Rights & Elections.

Gooden v. Worley

The Brennan Center filed an amicus brief in support of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund's lawsuit to compel the Secretary of State to register eligible Alabama voters.

June 1, 2007|

Restoring Voting Rights,

Sole v. Wyner

On April 3, 2007, the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law filed an amicus brief with the U.S. Supreme Court in Sole v. Wyner, asking the high court to affirm that attorney fees should be awarded in cases that involve successful preliminary injunction rulings.

April 3, 2007|

Washington Association of Churches v. Reed

The Brennan Center has resolved the first lawsuit in the country concerning a new procedure to “match” voter information from one source to another.

March 16, 2007|

Ballot Design & Machines,

Restricting the Vote,

Molinari v. Powers

In 2000, the Center and Emery Cuti Brinckerhoff & Abady successfully represented Senator John McCain and his New York supporters in challenging ballot access laws for the New York Republican presidential primary. The ruling guaranteed the first fair Republican presidential primary in New York’s history.

January 29, 2007|

Other Voting Issues,

Voting Rights & Elections

http://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voting-rights-elections

tell us all why you can come to this thread and call me names but cannot face the reams of court documents for decades which prove the republican party has cheated and been caught keeping legal Americans from voting?

how can you support such a party?

You can't pay for this type of comedy. Desh you call me every name in the book and when I say you live in a bubble you complain about name calling?

http://www.brennancenter.org/legal-work/voting-rights-&-elections

the last page

Court Cases

Timmons v. Twin Cities Area New Party

Timmons v. Twin Cities Area New Party

In this 1997 case asserting the right of two political parties to nominate the same candidate, the Center took the opportunity to demonstrate to the U.S. Supreme Court the various ways in which legislatures systematically discriminate against third parties, including in the campaign finance context.

April 28, 1997|

Rockefeller v. Powers

Rockefeller v. Powers

In its first case, acting as co-counsel, the Center represented Steve Forbes and Larry Rockefeller in a successful challenge to ballot access rules in New York’s Republican presidential primary in 1996. The case yielded the first contested GOP presidential primary in the history of the state and led the legislature to relax ballot rules for all elections.

February 6, 1996|

grind just got all pissed when I called him a republican.

Yet is is completely refusing to even comment on the reams of court documented cases in which the republican party was caught red handed cheating.

so you admit that I basically ignored you, and by me doing so this I've somehow made an endorsement of any one particular position?

You don't deserve a response. I don't engage idiots like you. It must make you furious that I would put more effort into swatting a fly than pretending to give you any modicum of significance in my daily routine.

so you read me as refusing to engage you as freaking the fuck out?

You don't get to demand responses from me.

Here's some name calling for you Desh. You suck at reading people. Here's some unasked for advice. Go get Dale Carnegie's 'How To Win Friends and Influence People' book. Parts of it may be a little outdated but most of the basic principles still stand. It's a great read for everyone but would be very helpful for you.

and the fucking lying assholes pretend these court cases are not completely documented.

how do you deal with people who fucking lie like these assholes?

so you admit that I basically ignored you, and by me doing so this I've somehow made an endorsement of any one particular position?

You don't deserve a response. I don't engage idiots like you. It must make you furious that I would put more effort into swatting a fly than pretending to give you any modicum of significance in my daily routine.

then why are you here run along and pretend the facts you don't like and that make you have to think don't exist.

you have been doing your whole life

thing do you DENY the court documented proof the republican party has cheating in elections for decades?

the facts of the republican partys cheating in elections is becoming ore and more well know every day.

You have been stabbing this fine party to death with your stupidity and Idont think it will survive you latest crop of righties.

Lincoln would spit on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back