Whose blinkin' now, Jarod.

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
Senate passes House bill funding KIA death benefits.....Obama signs......

Senate passes House bill funding KIA death benefits.....Obama signs......

So the "dictator" Obama wants to give funding to families that lose a family member at war? Do you really consider that "blinking" or do you consider that a necessary result of Death In Action?

Hey, lets use the dead as pawns more......kid.

So the "dictator" Obama wants to give funding to families that lose a family member at war? Do you really consider that "blinking" or do you consider that a necessary result of Death In Action?

well, that's whats odd.....first he tried to use them as pawns and then he didn't.....blink!.......

Oh yeah that's not what you really wanted.

You wanted to end Ocare.

oh wait not anymore

Oh wait what did you shut the government down for?

You like ALWAYS only want CERTAIN people to vote

Deshy has it even dawned on you that the gobblement has been "shut down" for 12 days and armageddon hasn't happened? What does that tell you? That they piss away shit pots full of money. Keep the fucker shut down.

Why are you so reliant on gobblement Deshy? Are you that incompetent that you can't care for yourself?

He wants to ?......He and his DOD specifically REFUSED to fund those families, you idiot....

and on top of that, the Dem. Senate said they would not even

bring the House bill, that demands those families get their benefits, up for consideration.....

.The House shamed him and Reid into flip flopping on the whole issue....Obama didn't just blink....he and Reid were FORCED to

agree with the House Republicans...

I hope the truckers and the vets going to DC this weekend make some impression on the tools..

Last edited:
If he said he would veto it, he indeed did blink. I haven't seen that he said that.

It was the right thing to do to sign this legislation.

It's always good to keep an eye peeled for these kinds of "hack tests."

For example, if you say that Bush did an excellent job handling the Katrina crisis - you just might be a hack.

In similar fashion, if you think the Republicans did anything except lose in embarassing & very damaging fashion over the past couple of weeks - yep, you just might be a hack.

You like ALWAYS only want CERTAIN people to vote

I've seen you claim that lie over and over....but maybe that is the way to proceed....limiting voters to those with IQ's of at least over 80....

I know that would cut deeply into the Democrat partys numbers, but its best for the country.....

Just think....the Dude wouldn't get to vote.......but then, neither would you.

What I read was that Obama was looking for a way to make the payments consistent with the bill that passed on Sept. 30 to permit the government to continue to make payments to members of the Armed Forces and civilian DoD personnel who support them but his hands were tied by that legislation. So why would Obama signing a bill that passed the House 425-0 and the Senate by unanimous consent that permis Obama to do something he wanted to do anyway but could not be "blinking?"

I don't get it.

Back