Who coulda guessed?

"I am so disappointed," wrote one woman. "These prices are outrageous and there are huge deductibles. No one can afford this!" The comment received 169 "likes."

"There is NO WAY I can afford it," said one commenter after using the Kaiser Subsidy Calculator. "Heck right now I couldn't afford an extra 10$ [sic] a month...and oh apparently I make to [sic] much at 8.55/hour to get subsidies."

On the off chance that I did enter my username and password incorrectly, I re-registered using the same username. It accepted it, yet when I clicked on the link to verify my email, it said oops - you waited too long. I did it immediately! I wish someone would reply to this. IT DOES NOT WORK!

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov

Jarod?.....how much are you saving?.....

Poor Jughead....he couldn't wait for Tuesday and to brag it up how great it all was....her it is Friday and what does he have to say.............NOTHING....

He probably never made it online like 90% of those that tried......

Poor poor Jughead.

Poor Jughead....he couldn't wait for Tuesday and to brag it up how great it all was....her it is Friday and what does he have to say.............NOTHING....

He probably never made it online like 90% of those that tried......

Poor poor Jughead.

He's supposed to speed up his insurance shopping just to satisfy the curiosity of someone on a forum? As if.

Live in a teabag state? Sucks to be you. Your governor refused to cooperate, thinking it would crash the system. So your pools suck.

Mine are great! I have more choices now than ever before.

They really needed to get this right. Call up Amazon.com and get their help in developing a real website that can handle a billion visitors.

Live in a teabag state? Sucks to be you. Your governor refused to cooperate, thinking it would crash the system. So your pools suck.

Mine are great! I have more choices now than ever before.

What a brain dead liar you are; you don't have any choices because you can't even get online to sign up. The Government, which has been spending hundreds of millions of dollars to market this train wreck for three years trying to convince naive brain dead sheeple like you it will make you healthier, can't even develop a web site that works to sign up.

I guesss they should have outsourced this to a private company like E-Bay to get it done right. Hell, probably would have been at a fraction of the cost.

I'm hearings that the contract to the company contracted for this work was around $1.2 billion.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

What a brain dead liar you are; you don't have any choices because you can't even get online to sign up. The Government, which has been spending hundreds of millions of dollars to market this train wreck for three years trying to convince naive brain dead sheeple like you it will make you healthier, can't even develop a web site that works to sign up.

I guesss they should have outsourced this to a private company like E-Bay to get it done right. Hell, probably would have been at a fraction of the cost.

I'm hearings that the contract to the company contracted for this work was around $1.2 billion.

What a bunch of dumbasses.
Well, shithead, I'm not going to sign up online. I'm going to my agent, and he'll sign me up after we discuss my options. I perused the site with no problems, and saw quite a few choices that are better than what I have now.

You see, there are other avenues to accessing healthcare besides the online program. Of course the sites will be overrun in the beginning. Many are just shopping. People aren't mandated to have insurance until next year. What you'll find, is more problems in the teabag states, because they aren't prepared for the volume of business.

I perused the site with no problems, and saw quite a few choices that are better than what I have now.

So you say.

What you'll find, is more problems in the teabag states, because they aren't prepared for the volume of business.

Really?

Trying to sign up for coverage through healthcare.gov, which is the clearinghouse for the 36 states that rely on the federal exchange's system, remains a non-starter for most would-be applicants.

That issue got new life on Friday afternoon when even the de facto poster boy for healthcare.gov—Chad Henderson, a 21-year-old man who said he'd signed up for coverage through the website—retracted his account.

Oct_4_Daily_briefing_tracker_800px.jpg

http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/Blog/2013/10/42-state-exchanges-still-having-problems

Back