White Republican Confounds Constituents

A white Republican has completely confounded his constituents by revealing that he is actually white:

"I come out and tell him the story. I said I've had a tough week, let me tell ya. Find daughter, great. Find out it's not daughter, blitz. Say something nice to a reporter, get attacked," Cohen recalled. "I said it's just been hell. He goes, 'Man, you're black. And I took it as a compliment. I hear it in Memphis all the time. My constituents don't look at me as a white person." story here

You can see why it came as such a shock, because when I saw his picture that ran with the story, my first thought was, "man, when did Spike Lee get elected to Congress?"

C001068.jpg

To be fair to Mr Cohen, he does bear an uncanny resemblance to, former two-time heavyweight champion of the world, Riddick 'Big Daddy' Bowe. Uncanny.

Yes, Democrats can be clueless on race. Interesting isn't it? Some of them are "colorblind" and some of them think they are black.

I've never considered myself a Democrat.

As for the "color blind" thing, I knew it would open me up to some ridicule, but it's never really registered w/ me past the 1st couple of seconds. That's just the truth; to me, it's always been weird that others obsess over it.

I've never considered myself a Democrat.

As for the "color blind" thing, I knew it would open me up to some ridicule, but it's never really registered w/ me past the 1st couple of seconds. That's just the truth; to me, it's always been weird that others obsess over it.

can you prove that with past posts of yours?

can you prove that with past posts of yours?

It's how I am, desh. I only posted about it reluctantly in another thread to make a point; I don't go gabbing about it all of the time.

You're one of the ones who obsess about it 24x7, btw. I mean, you want to get rid of racism, but are always focused on the "differences" & the colors...don't you see a quandary there?

It's how I am, desh. I only posted about it reluctantly in another thread to make a point; I don't go gabbing about it all of the time.

You're one of the ones who obsess about it 24x7, btw. I mean, you want to get rid of racism, but are always focused on the "differences" & the colors...don't you see a quandary there?

yeah me and all the people of color.

do you need a bigger shovel?

Yes, Democrats can be clueless on race. Interesting isn't it? Some of them are "colorblind" and some of them think they are black.

Finally read the article (before just looked at the pic)

He really is old-school, isn't he?
Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) said Monday he had been "attacked" for telling a female reporter that she was "very attractive" last week when she tried to interview him about his recent problems.

yeah, well, you go around telling women they're attractive instead of focusing on their job - that's a problem.

A white Republican has completely confounded his constituents by revealing that he is actually white:

"I come out and tell him the story. I said I've had a tough week, let me tell ya. Find daughter, great. Find out it's not daughter, blitz. Say something nice to a reporter, get attacked," Cohen recalled. "I said it's just been hell. He goes, 'Man, you're black. And I took it as a compliment. I hear it in Memphis all the time. My constituents don't look at me as a white person." story here

You can see why it came as such a shock, because when I saw his picture that ran with the story, my first thought was, "man, when did Spike Lee get elected to Congress?"

C001068.jpg

he is a democrat you blathering idiot

Back