When will climate change strike you?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://news.yahoo.com/when-will-climate-change-strike-135726362.html

Liberty_Stop_Global_Warming.jpg

http://www.treehugger.com/slideshows/clean-technology/7-terrifying-global-warming-pictures/

Poor Kenneth....hes determine to be the last pinhead member of Algores cult of clowns.

Poor Kenneth....hes determine to be the last pinhead member of Algores cult of clowns.

I suppose you don't care because you'll be dead before the full effects.

But I pity the next couple generations; we've screwed it up for them.

Yes....raising at least 2 generations of dumbed down left wing idiots that are now taking over Washington isn't gonna be pretty for the next couple of generations....

Climate change is a hoax, I think, as long as Corporations get profit.

Republicans are TRUELY the Corporate Driven party. They ALWAYS side with the Corporation that stands to profit and never with science or facts. They have even stated "We will not be dictated by facts."

He doesn't care if his kids die from facts, he just doesn't want them to die from your Educational ways.

Gross/Death/Zilla/ WithNoInformation

Looks like the alarmists have learnt from experience not to make any predictions in the near future as they end up with egg on their faces. Better to pick a time 30 odd years from now.

“Just a few more years… Trust us… We want more funding… Another fifteen years will do… A generation at the most! Honest! Then a few more years… more money… change is definitely coming this time” Nearly 20 years ago, the warmers said 15 years of little or no warming would falsify their models. They’ve been more than falsified. Now they are asking for 30 more years. Complete nonsense. Nobody can forecast that far into the future. When will they ever learn?

Last edited:
With zero proof
Al bore has made billions
They are good for the price of oil!
Thanks faux outragers, way to step over the homeless to spit on a SUV driver.

Back