When Is Too Much Too Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howey

Banned
It's a little over 8pm and someone on this forum has managed almost 150 posts today, including 13 new topics. With the exception of the hours from approximately 130am to 930am, this person has posted every two to three minutes.

Is there a forum rule that covers this?

Here's an interesting observation. The person mentioned in the OP quit posting soon after this thread was started at 8:40pm. Then Paulie007001 started posting again at 8:58pm.

hmmm..

some people are very much in need of this forum.

I see no need to punish people for talking.

I can remember when I lived in Vegas I posted a shit load here.

It was always too cold or too hot to be outside and when the housework was done and the kids were all on the video games and playing music I could come here ( or elsewhere) and discuss politics which deeply interested me.

I see no problem with people posting a shit load.

why are you concerned about how much a person posts on an internet forum?

what's worse, the lack of life that prompts someone to post a shit ton of threads, or the person who actually researches and knows how much a person posts on an internet forum?

While in general I agree that how much others post shouldn't be a big deal, when the posts are useless and insulting they sure clutter up the board and make it hard to find threads that have actual debates in them.

While in general I agree that how much others post shouldn't be a big deal, when the posts are useless and insulting they sure clutter up the board and make it hard to find threads that have actual debates in them.

Self moderation. It is against the rules.

Howies lies are too much.
Not forgetting his passing my personal info and trying to hide it via the ignore facility.
Some people are not subject to the rules though!!

dude your the one who just posted some ones UK passport.

wether its yours or not its still a very crazy thing to do

dude your the one who just posted some ones UK passport.

wether its yours or not its still a very crazy thing to do
It's me, conclusive proof don't you think?
The same me as in all the photos I posted.
You were wrong, I was right.
You lose.

"full" being the operative word. He looks so chubby he seems ready to explode.

His looks and his family have nothing to do with his historically failed ideas.

attack his historically failed ideas only.

it really fucks with their heads when they cant get you to ignore facts by going after one personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back