What sociopaths are willing to do for money

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-admits-crushing-son-van-700k-insurance.html

Father admits crushing son with van as he worked underneath it in order to pocket $700,000 insurance money
Karl Karlsen from upstate New York admitted the crime
He pleaded guilty to second-degree murder
Investigators also reviewing 1991 death of his ex-wife, Christina

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-son-van-700k-insurance.html#ixzz2k3qQmnoD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If he'd killed them in a clothing factory in Bangla Desh he wouldn't even have had to pay the compensation he was told to. Check up on the attitude of the American firms there.

un yeah

uits not just Americans doing that dude.

blame india for helping them do it.

This is about getting the American people to recognize sociopathy.

Its rampant in the republican party leadership.

Their platform is sociopathic

Didn't Deshy spit in a Black mans face and brag about it, while continuing to smear him for being a "drug dealer" with zero proof?

You forgot to murder him first because you believed you'd win, obviously. It comes from living in gerrymandered districts and never meeting anyone sane.

Lol. If only we could put a fence around those districts and surround them with guards.

un yeah

uits not just Americans doing that dude.

blame india for helping them do it.

This is about getting the American people to recognize sociopathy.

Its rampant in the republican party leadership.

Their platform is sociopathic

Why do you think economic freedom is sociopathic Deshy?

What can't you do for yourself that you want the government to do for you?

hahahahahahahah

go get the part of your platform that doesn't want to step on the little people for the sake of big money

hahahahahahahah

go get the part of your platform that doesn't want to step on the little people for the sake of big money

My platform is one of economic liberty and freedom. I don't care about the republican party. I left them a long time ago. Why can't your binary mind understand that?

Didn't Deshy spit in a Black mans face and brag about it, while continuing to smear him for being a "drug dealer" with zero proof?

Didn't Desh confront a drug dealer and his hoochie and get them to leave the neighborhood alone? I'd call that a 100% successful grass-roots effort.

But your twist on the story is noted. I'll ask Desh to film the next encounter for YouTube, if they're brave enough to return.

Back