What is your biggest LEGIT conspiracy?

Key word being LEGIT. No screwing around,....serious question.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Think about the Mafia. A few made men cannot be punished without there being a great amount of evidence against them. Throughout history, there have been limited conspiracies like that, where dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of men were protected. The Mafia at one point had thousands of made men, but these days might have a few hundred, or less.

Meanwhile, everyone in America is innocent until proven guilty, or at least that is the promise. Can you imagine a conspiracy that is that big?

I know that it is promised, but is not always true. Often the poor or marginalized in our culture are denied the rights to be innocent until proven guilty. But even they have the trappings of a system where it is possible, and even the real possibility of having their rights respected.

Or maybe it is international trade? There are huge numbers of wonderful conspiracies that happen every day, that we do not even think about.

Why does every gas station no matter the owner ,have the same gas price??

A one percent oversupply in gasoline would cause prices to crash to less than a 25 cents. Imagine every week for decades that never happens.

It is a fascinating conspiracy, because it is a conspiracy specifically setup without direct communication. They worked out how to communicate complex plans without direct communication.

That William Henry Harrison was the last person qualified to be president under the Constitution.

The constitution:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

If you see the way the commas are used, and if you know your English, it’s specifically saying that only people who were alive when the constitution was adopted can be president.

Harrison was the last president born before it was adopted. That means that anything any president has done after Harrison is void.

1716737198936-png.1572884

It doesn't.
Right. I've often enough noticed gas price differences of $0.30/gallon within a radius of a few miles. Heck, sometimes such a price difference even occurs with gas stations that are basically side-by-side.

Even recently, I've been purposely going to the gas station that is $0.30/gallon cheaper than the other ones in the area. That's like $3-4 dollars difference every fill-up with my little RAV4 gas tank. Could advertise it as a "free gallon of gas with every fill-up".

In my area, gas prices can vary as much as a dollar difference.
In one county, a hefty tax is applied to the price per gallon (Rapid Transit authority tax).
In the next county, at a station across the street (and the county line), there is no such tax levied.

Guess which one people go to!

Right. I've often enough noticed gas price differences of $0.30/gallon within a radius of a few miles. Heck, sometimes such a price difference even occurs with gas stations that are basically side-by-side.

Even recently, I've been purposely going to the gas station that is $0.30/gallon cheaper than the other ones in the area. That's like $3-4 dollars difference every fill-up with my little RAV4 gas tank. Could advertise it as a "free gallon of gas with every fill-up".

Near me is a Vons Gas Station and a Chevron Station. I have literally watched the tanker truck fill Vons, then pull into the Chevron. Yet Vons (a California Grocery Store) is about .30 cents cheaper than Chevron - for exactly the same gas.

They don't. Where I live the price varies with the location. In more upscale areas the price is usually about 5 to 10 cents higher. If the station is high volume the price is lower. ARCO also generally is about 5 cents cheaper as that company owns their own refinery in Cali where all the gas comes from.

Another one some stations do is lower the price if you also get a carwash, or they have discounts if you have their app or get points towards a discount like Fry's grocery and Circle K.

Excellent question, but I cannot come up with a single one.

I acknowledge, though, that damn near every conspiracy theory has the possibility of being correct.

Why is every reality working in humanity this rotation ignoring genetics actually eternally separates every ancestral reproduction of this planet's food chain each rotation forward yesterday's noon to midnight compare to today begins midnight to noon?

Evolving is everything constantly changing form shaped since rotation of uniquely arrived changing form regardless combined periodic elements or genetic chromosomes compounded by conception of preexisting ancestry adding new ancestors each generation gap left alive this rotation from every other existed so far.

To save humanity homo sapiens have to deny living as eternally separated in plain sight. Anyone not compromising with agreeing to disagree is cast out of their intellectual social narratives shunned by previous generation gaps, exiled by their own generation, ridiculed into submission, imprisoned for non compliance, executed for explaining the natural universal order of alignment evolving naturally alive to those commanding New World Order.

Every reproduction native to this atmosphere exists each rotation changing form shaped by their previous 4 generation gaps lived evolving from fertilized cell to decomposed corpse each rotation this planet remains perpetually balancing the outcomes of ever changing population left alive this rotation with the common since conceived time frame relative to the exact rotation of their conception.

Why is history factualized linear possibilities when current events only evolving into new total sums every second without exceptions or exemptions of combined human behavior on the same rotation?

Last edited:
Back