What If?

Howey

Banned
I asked a similar question in another thread the other day and got no answer. Anyone care to answer it?

I asked a similar question in another thread the other day and got no answer. Anyone care to answer it?

Well for a start how many women break into houses or apartments? The breakins at that complex were reported to be all by black males, so why would he target females?

So you're admitting Zimmy used racial profiling.

Thank you.

So you would have demanded that he stop white haired grannys to satisfy your PC sensibilities? El Al does racial profiling, do you demand that they stop doing that?

Last edited:
So you would have demanded that he stop white haired grannys to satisfy your PC sensibilities? El Al does racial profiling, do you demand that they stop doing that?

I'd rather he not do anything but stay in his own house and out of other people's business. And I'm not Israeli, so I don't care what El Al does.

Well for a start how many women break into houses or apartments? The breakins at that complex were reported to be all by black males, so why would he target females?

HOLY CRAP we just broke ground! THAT'S PROFILING! Basic profiling and prejudice!

"The word prejudice refers to prejudgment: i.e. making a decision before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case." And you bone heads wonder why it's race related........

Ignoring statistics would be stupid. But when Zim exited the car and followed an innocent person because of profiling, it became prejudice!. :cool: THE DUDE EVEN USED THE TERM "TARGET"!

HOLY CRAP we just broke ground! THAT'S PROFILING! Basic profiling and prejudice!

"The word prejudice refers to prejudgment: i.e. making a decision before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case." And you bone heads wonder why it's race related........

Ignoring statistics would be stupid. But when Zim exited the car and followed an innocent person because of profiling, it became prejudice!. :cool: THE DUDE EVEN USED THE TERM "TARGET"!

Yes but if they were a bunch of skinheads doing the breakins I doubt that you would give a shit if they were profiled.

Don't care for one and second as a white person I'm allowed to hate other white people.

Edit: Saying white people suck isn't racist.

"practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes"

I think the most important thing coming out of this thread is education on racism and profiling. I think people are learning a lot. Great post OP.

"practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes"

Yes, white people share attributes of sucking. They need to do something about that.

Back