Wesley Clark's list of seven...

I still have my Clarke for president pin from when I donated to his run for president in the end of Bushs first term

"President Obama has rightly drawn a line at the use of chemical weapons. Some weapons are simply too inhuman to be used. And, as many of us learned during 1990s, in the words of President Clinton, "Where we can make a difference, we must act."

he would have been a wonderful president

8courics.gif
More Desharrhea. The SPAMpaign continues...

"President Obama has rightly drawn a line at the use of chemical weapons. Some weapons are simply too inhuman to be used. And, as many of us learned during 1990s, in the words of President Clinton, "Where we can make a difference, we must act."

More people learned it between 1962 and 1971.

this happened folks and leaving the delivery system for whomever prevails when you don't like anyone in the fight is not very bright.

I again remind you the system is made out of metal and not syrain children

this happened folks and leaving the delivery system for whomever prevails when you don't like anyone in the fight is not very bright. I again remind you the system is made out of metal and not syrain children

Maybe you should get together with maineman and chat about how modern US weapons don't cause "collateral damage".

I thought Obama denied drawing that line ...... which is it , what he says or what you say ?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/08/29/syria-wesley-clark-kosovo-nato/2726733/

He agrees with Obama.

I didn't even know for sure before I went to look but I knowing the sound mind that he is would likely back it.

HE DOES!

Odd that when Russia used chemical weapons in Afghanistan and when Saddam gassed the Kurds and Iranians, Clark didn't say a thing....

Of course, there were Republican Presidents in office both times.....

Now, when Assad does the same thing, under a Dem. US President, he all hot and bothered.....odd indeed.http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0000284013.pdf

I thought Obama denied drawing that line ...... which is it , what he says or what you say ?

he is redrawing the redline the world drew almost 100 years ago and has failed to be inforced.

like when Ronny ray guns sold chems to Sadam and Bush dropped WP on fallughia

he is redrawing the redline the world drew almost 100 years ago and has failed to be inforced. like when Ronny ray guns sold chems to Sadam and Bush dropped WP on fallughia

Of course, it's all some Republican's fault.

You really had to push hard to get that one out, didn't you?

Plugged.gif

It isn't his job to speak for "the world".

I guess the world agrees, because I don't see a lot of international support for O-BOMB-YA right now.

fault will lie where it belongs and the truth shall prevail.

they get the blame they deserve for the actions they took or failed to take.

Ronny will go down in history as a not very good president after your alterations on his record fade into historys void

Back