werewolf to the rescue

shut up retard, everybody from all spectrums likes it. just because everything is politics to you and you like dehumanizing people and you are a funkiller doesn't mean the rest of us have to be like you.

grind that only reason you see me as a fun killer is you cant escape the facts I bring you

Its no fun when you have to face facts that force you to realize you have been wrong about EVERYTHING you backed politically huh?

shut up retard, everybody from all spectrums likes it. just because everything is politics to you and you like dehumanizing people and you are a funkiller doesn't mean the rest of us have to be like you.

Right...if it's for "everyone" then why did you threadban me so I can't join in all the fun?

The do werewolf to get everyone to see them as friends.

My friends don't lie about facts and call me names for not buying into the lie fest they wish to swim in

I suggest that when the game is started, that Desh be banned from it; so that she doesn't ruin it by commenting in the game. :palm:

Back