We can all agree on 1 thing!

Not just him, but showing all our other warhawks for what they really are, like Desh. I remember reading her letters to me about how she was so anti-war and all this. It's truly comical.

Not just him, but showing all our other warhawks for what they really are, like Desh. I remember reading her letters to me about how she was so anti-war and all this. It's truly comical.

I must admit I never would have believed that she would be in favour of airstrikes, it's akin to Darla renouncing sex and becoming a nun.

dude the war y0u went to was started on LIES to the American people.

thank you for making me wish I had never met you

I remember some other times you people all thought I was crazy for my stance on things.

how did they all turn out in the end.

How many times do I have to turn out to be correct and you shit bags turn out to be wrong will it take for you to fucking notice?

whoever looks at the documentation they are moved to the Obama side.

there are things you don't know about the situation folks.

Remember when you were all calling Clinton names for trying to get some camel jockey named OBL and you all pretended it was about Monica?

fuck you people will back the stupidest shit for your idiot political party.

you people don't trust Obama because Bush destroyed what confidence this country had left in its government.

the result is being seen right now.

Bush so wounded this country with his fucking lies that now you all think every president is a liar.

is that what the republican party had planned?

Is this how you were going to KILL this country?

I refer you back to my original post in this thread. Being the official policepeople of the world ain't easy.

Petula

What authority granted us such status? Where is it codified? Or is it just the position foisted upon us by warmongering imperialists who don't actually have to deal with the consequences of their choices?

Billy don't you wish you had a president who sent you to war who cared about NOT putting troops in harms way for a fucking lie?

This is not a lie and this doesn't include boots on the ground.

fucking blaming Obama for what Bush did to us is stupid fucking shit

Billy don't you wish you had a president who sent you to war who cared about NOT putting troops in harms way for a fucking lie?

This is not a lie and this doesn't include boots on the ground.

fucking blaming Obama for what Bush did to us is stupid fucking shit

Why is this in our interest?

what has happened to the right in this country?

you now hate war?

Oh yeah its actually Obama you hate and not war

Party over country at every turn

Why is this in our interest?

how many times will I have to explain it to you while you pretend you have not had it explained to you?

If we allow this to pass unobstructed there will be lots of dictators who will now attack their own people to retain or gain power.

those deaths will be in part your responsibility

How many brown people must Obama kill to satisfy Desh lust for Arab blood? Why is she so hateful of those with a different skin color and religion than her? Why does she call for the death of children?

Back