Virginia Election Results so far...

55.53% of Precincts reporting (1411/2541)

Cuccinelli - 49.05%
McCauliffe - 43.69%
Sarvis - 6.97%
Write In - 0.29%

Don't know what the turnout is. It's expected at 35%. If that's accurate about half the population has voted. That would be most of the rural and suburban vote. Will the gap close? Cucci's dropped about 3% in the last 30 minutes.

make that 4.5%. Should be around 800,000 more votes to count. If it continues to drop at this rate for Cucci, TM should win by about 51.5%.

Guess we get a permanent ballot spot in the next election. I'll take that as a victory.

The spread has dropped to 3%. 48% for Cucci and 45% for TM. I bet both candidates are shitting themselves. Cucci is dropping like a stone but will it be enough? I'm guessing that it will be as most of the last votes are coming from the metro areas.

Won't they count the more urban areas last which is where Terry is going to kick butt?

The spread has dropped to 3%. 48% for Cucci and 45% for TM. I bet both candidates are shitting themselves. Cucci is dropping like a stone but will it be enough? I'm guessing that it will be as most of the last votes are coming from the metro areas.

Still need votes from almost 1/3 of the precincts.

Cuccinelli 47.52%

McAuliffe 45.22%

I knew that this would start flowing on its own after a bit... Thanks for the updates folks..

Won't they count the more urban areas last which is where Terry is going to kick butt?
Well it's not that they count the urban areas last, it's that they report last cause it takes them longer to count since they have a larger number of votes to count.

But basically yes...The tide is rolling in TM's direction with about 600,000 votes left to count.

TM will win... the urban precincts are almost always last to report.

Well it's not that they count the urban areas last, it's that they report last cause it takes them longer to count since they have a larger number of votes to count.

But basically yes...The tide is rolling in TM's direction with about 600,000 votes left to count.

They like counting "urban" area last because it tells them how many votes they "need"

The areas where votes are not yet in lean very Democrat.....don't look good for Cuccinelli....

but he put up better numbers than advertised by the media before the election.

Back