Victory against Yankee imperialism

Big Money

A Syrian minister declared victory for his country on Sunday, thanking Russia.

"We welcome these agreements. On the one hand, they will help Syrians come out of the crisis, and on the other hand, they prevented the war against Syria by having removed a pretext for those who wanted to unleash it," Minister Ali Haidar was quoted as saying.

He called the deal an achievement of Russian diplomacy, and "a victory for Syria won thanks to our Russian friends".

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world/meast/syria-civil-war-diplomacy/

Relax. It's only been postponed for a few days. The US is never denied it's wars. When it goes ahead it will have the blessing of the right in your country and that's building at a huge pace already.

(see my poll)

We know there will be a manufactured pretext for war but it's still not positive which of the choices I provided will be the one that saves the day for war. Why don't you make your choice and make it public as I've done with mine?

"We welcome these agreements. On the one hand, they will help Syrians come out of the crisis, and on the other hand, they prevented the war against Syria by having removed a pretext for those who wanted to unleash it," Minister Ali Haidar was quoted as saying.

He called the deal an achievement of Russian diplomacy, and "a victory for Syria won thanks to our Russian friends".

"...Obama care now covers surgical strikes in Syria..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jay Leno and Big Money are equal brains in political discussion.

If Syria declares victory because the same people attacking them are the same people that attacked us, so be it. If Russia declares victory because they had the balls to lay out a resolution to prevent war, so be it. I'll quote the Daily Show. "If cops from a different city catch Charles Manson, who gives a shit. It's a good thing"

Relax. It's only been postponed for a few days. The US is never denied it's wars. When it goes ahead it will have the blessing of the right in your country and that's building at a huge pace already.

(see my poll)

We know there will be a manufactured pretext for war but it's still not positive which of the choices I provided will be the one that saves the day for war. Why don't you make your choice and make it public as I've done with mine?

Yes Dr. Brain Dead; AmeriKa the evil always manufactures a reason to wage war on the innocent. After all, we manufactured WWI, WWII, The Korean Conflict, Vietnam, the Gulf War etc etc.

Yes Dr. Brain Dead; it's never the despots, dictators and tyrants who start wars, but the evil American Empire that has been a force for liberating nations from the chains of tyranny since its foundation.

It's official; you're another idiot from Kanukistan. .

Back