US women dying younger than their mothers

evince

Truthmatters
http://news.msn.com/science-technol...unger-than-their-mothers-and-no-one-knows-why

between 1985 and 2010, with female life expectancy stagnating or declining in 45 percent of U.S. counties. Taken together, the two studies underscore a disturbing trend: While advancements in medicine and technology have prolonged U.S. life expectancy and decreased premature deaths overall, women in parts of the country have been left behind, and in some cases, they are dying younger than they were a generation before. The worst part is no one knows why.

Wow, I was not aware of this.

It makes me reflect on my own mother, who is 83 .. and my wife's mother, who is 84.

I would like to know what's at the bottom of this.

http://news.msn.com/science-technol...unger-than-their-mothers-and-no-one-knows-why

between 1985 and 2010, with female life expectancy stagnating or declining in 45 percent of U.S. counties. Taken together, the two studies underscore a disturbing trend: While advancements in medicine and technology have prolonged U.S. life expectancy and decreased premature deaths overall, women in parts of the country have been left behind, and in some cases, they are dying younger than they were a generation before. The worst part is no one knows why.

I would imagine that smoking, drinking and eating more has a lot to do with it.

women have always smoked eaten and drank you fool.

They are now in the work force in numbers unseen in the past.

Corporations use things that are dangerous to human health.

The stress of work and the exposure to these things is what is causing this.

Why do you think MEN used to be outlived by women all those years.

Stress and exposure to the workplace contaminates

well economic policy does have something to do with it.

two earner households being needed for people to survive

Could stress be making women smoke/drink/eat more? Could women working mean more processed foods, less packaged? No, I don't think women should stop working; we just need to take care of ourselves more. My mom died at 63, so I hope I make a few more years after that....

I would be curious to know about men - are they also having a similar trend?

when your at home you can control the substances you are exposed to.

Not so at work.

I know personally I get a hangover if I use certain cleaners or paints.

I try to use very basic substances like bleach and baking soda and vinegar to clean instead of chems.

when I paint I makes sure I use the good masks.

exposure is key in this one I bet

LOL, Desh thinks a womans' place is in the home.

you see lying about what people say is not helping your cause.

its just solidifying for the world how hopelessly fact adverse you people have to be to cling to your historically failed ideas.

when will you stop doing the bidding of your corporate masters?

Your so fact adverse you don't even realize THE CORPORATE guys are telling you idiots to stop.

Back