Typical liberal

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...wealth-in-brutally-honest-sit-down-interview/

He calls for "massive redistribution of wealth" and he says "I think the very concept of profit should be hugely reduced.”

But.......................

The shitbag is worth $15 million

http://www.getnetworth.com/russell-brand-net-worth/

I am constantly amused by rich dimwitted leftists clamoring for their own poverty. It's amusing, it's quite stupid, but typical for a dimwit class that seldom excersize their brains but over work their emotions.

For dimwits like these, it never occurs to them that, if not for the profit motive of the studios who hire them, they would not be millionaires living in luxury.

What also doesn't occur to selfish arrogant dimwits like these, is that they could easily set the example and give away their wealth to those in need.

Yeap and one of your actors screamed "from my cold dead hands"

btw his hands are cold dead hands now

I am constantly amused by rich dimwitted leftists clamoring for their own poverty. It's amusing, it's quite stupid, but typical for a dimwit class that seldom excersize their brains but over work their emotions.

For dimwits like these, it never occurs to them that, if not for the profit motive of the studios who hire them, they would not be millionaires living in luxury.

What also doesn't occur to selfish arrogant dimwits like these, is that they could easily set the example and give away their wealth to those in need.

Aye - you are dead right - give the thievings back to the people who do the work - us!

Say, what happens to market prices when everyone gets their money? What does the market do when everyone gets theirequal money?

Aye - you are dead right - give the thievings back to the people who do the work - us!

What's this? Another clueless dimwitted response from the forums foreign Marxist dimwit; say it isn't so!!

I am amused by the dullard Marxist claim that businesses steal from the masses. But you're a dimwit and really are THAT stupid.

Say, what happens to market prices when everyone gets their money? What does the market do when everyone gets theirequal money?

What the fuck does "equal money" mean? Who will be this "decider" of what is equal?

I cannot fathom a more repugnantly stupid theory than that of economic "equality".

Yeap and one of your actors screamed "from my cold dead hands"

btw his hands are cold dead hands now

Yeah, the bastard! He deserved to die of old age in his 80s!

I wouldnt wish that on.....your dad or grandpa.

Back