Turlock, California

If all you post are links without any real substantive content, I chose not to open them. If I wanted to subscribe to a right wing clipping service, I'd do that.

Vandalism sucks. Why do you blame it on liberals? more likely bored kids. If you've been in Turlock, you'd understand boredom.

If all you post are links without any real substantive content, I chose not to open them. If I wanted to subscribe to a right wing clipping service, I'd do that.

What makes you think CBS Chan 13 in Sacramento, CA is a right wing clipping service ?

You're getting to be a fool in your old age.....

I've been to California, so I understand liberal assholes.

{eye roll } oooooo.... THERE is devastating commentary! oh my I shudder in my boots - well, slippers - at your slicing wit!

well, not shuddering, actually.

Stanislaus is pretty close to 50/50 Dem/Repub; 93K dems to 90K repubs.

Again, any proof that the vandalism was connected to liberals? Us liberals are pretty busy running the state these days, don't really have time to be performing vandalism in Turlock.

What makes you think CBS Chan 13 in Sacramento, CA is a right wing clipping service ?

You're getting to be a fool in your old age.....
YOU are the clipping service, douchebag. If you want folks in general, and me in particular, to engage you in debate, you'll have to start threads with more than a silly "libs suck" one liner and then a tinyurl link to who knows what.

You have ALWAYS been a fool.

{eye roll } oooooo.... THERE is devastating commentary! oh my I shudder in my boots - well, slippers - at your slicing wit!

Again, any proof that the vandalism was connected to liberals? Us liberals are pretty busy running the state these days, don't really have time to be performing vandalism in Turlock.

Stop being so EMO.

YOU are the clipping service, douchebag. If you want folks in general, and me in particular, to engage you in debate, you'll have to start threads with more than a silly "libs suck" one liner and then a tinyurl link to who knows what.

You have ALWAYS been a fool.

arrivederci, Fool....I'll miss you.

Last edited:

I didn't say Stanislaus, Honey, I said California......which averages about 15% more Dems than Repubs.

Vandalism sucks. Why do you blame it on liberals? more likely bored kids. If you've been in Turlock, you'd understand boredom.

Why ?....Its just they are the most likely pinheads that would do something like that....and yes, probably kids, products of the public school system and
indoctrination....lack of any national pride or common patriotism.....

http://tinyurl.com/pszb5af

Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats

I didn't say Stanislaus, Honey, I said California......which averages about 15% more Dems than Repubs.

And thank goodness it does!

But blaming the whole state for an incident in Turlock isn't very logical.

OH WAIT!! Whatever was I expecting?

never mind. continue on.

Back