Traitor Wins British Open

Howey

Banned
If Tiger Woods had shown this kind of disrespect for the American flag the racists would have him in a noose!

Wow, I read two threads on here today and both of them are trying to get more racial stuff stirred up. Nice.

By the way, way to go Phil!

My favorite golfer just needs to win the US Open next year, and he'll have all four grand slam tournaments!

:woot:

I was actually rooting for Tiger to win his first major in ages, because he was tied for the lead this morning, and Phil was +2, but these things happen. I've been a Rory fan since he won the US Open, and he continues to play terrible golf! It's one of those things were you win a competition to make up for one you should have won and didn't. Phil's on a role now!!

My favorite golfer just needs to win the US Open next year, and he'll have all four grand slam tournaments!

I was actually rooting for Tiger to win his first major in ages, because he was tied for the lead this morning, and Phil was +2, but these things happen. I've been a Rory fan since he won the US Open, and he continues to play terrible golf! It's one of those things were you win a competition to make up for one you should have won and didn't. Phil's on a role now!!

Roll....not role.

I can't watch.much golf on TV. A little too slow for my taste...however, I don't.mind.watching a few.holes to hear the announcers.say..."well, he's 190 yds out....he'll probably use a 7 iron" and I think.....3 wood.

Very happy for Phil after the U.S. Open debacle.

Very attractive missus, as well - some folks have it all. One of the nicest guys in sport, though.

Can't root for Rory if there's an American in contention. He does get the nod if it comes down to him and say ... Sergio. :)

This is a good illustrative example of just how absurd things have gotten.

It's not really that far off from anything desh or BAC said this week, or much of what I heard on the cable networks.

This is a good illustrative example of just how absurd things have gotten.

It's not really that far off from anything desh or BAC said this week, or much of what I heard on the cable networks.

Charlie Sifford, Calvin Peete, Ted Rhodes, Bill Spiller, Lee Elder and Tiger woods would all call Howey a Race Baiter for his Remark about Phil.

I wonder if the race-baiting has become a dog whistle for people with views like Howey? They must have a purpose for doing it. And it certainly is not intended to bring unity.

This classic gif symbolizes this thread's fail.

fat-women-hole-in-the-wall-o.gif

Back