Tom Petty's 63rd B-day

oh yeah -forgot he's 63 today..another (dwindling) classic rocker still putting out great music

Learning to fly was one of the songs on the play list at my wedding. My wife and I did three solo dances.

You are so beautiful by Joe Cocker
Nothing compares to you by Sinead O'Conner
Learning to fly by Tom Petty

Traveling Wilburys (sometimes shortened to the Wilburys) were an English–American supergroup consisting of Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty. The band recorded two albums in 1988 and 1990, though Orbison died before the second was recorded http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_Wilburys

for George and Roy, the penultimate enlightened rocker, and the kindest soul.

Vol. 3" album, released in October 1990, featuring 2 bonus tracks. Though it was their second release, the album was mischievously titled Vol. 3 by George Harrison. According to Jeff Lynne, "That was George's idea. He said, 'Let's confuse the buggers.'"

0:00 "She's My Baby"
3:13 "Inside Out"
6:49 "If You Belonged to Me"
10:03 "The Devil's Been Busy"
13:21 "7 Deadly Sins"
16:38 "Poor House"
19:54 "Where Were You Last Night?"
22:59 "Cool Dry Place"
26:36 "New Blue Moon"
29:57 "You Took My Breath Away"
33:14 "Wilbury Twist"
36:14 "Nobody's child" (Bonus track)
39:42 "Runaway" (Bonus track)

No copyright infringement intended. The purpose of this publication is to spread the artist's name and work. If you liked it I encourage you to BUY the original material.

1. Handle With Care- 0:00
2. Dirty World- 3:18
3. Rattled- 6:47
4. Last Night- 9:47
5. Not Alone Any More- 13:38
6. Congratulations- 17:03
7. Heading for the Light- 20:33
8. Margarita- 24:09
9. Tweeter and the Monkey Man- 27:25
10. End of the Line- 32:53

He's 63??? holy crap that makes me.... never mind.

I still love his music! whether as part of the Heartbreakers, as Tom Petty, as Traveling Wilburys...

He's 63??? holy crap that makes me.... never mind.

I still love his music! whether as part of the Heartbreakers, as Tom Petty, as Traveling Wilburys...
LOL I can't count that high myself...
one more for all the wanna be 1 hit wonders

Back