To Charver

Tom:It wasn't that long ago that you were implying that I was at fault for falling out with 007.

charver: (in response to a question whether i've met 007)

Yes, i've sort of 'met' him.

I gather he doesn't like you very much.

Maybe it's just me but i'm not seeing how you've reached this conclusion.

If i thought you were at fault and wanted to let you know this, i'd probably do it in a more explicit (and maybe even in a mildly humorous) way.

Maybe it's just me but i'm not seeing how you've reached this conclusion.

If i thought you were at fault and wanted to let you know this, i'd probably do it in a more explicit (and maybe even in a mildly humorous) way.

Oh well, I thought you were being subtle combined with a mere soupçon of sarcasm. There were certain posters on here who thought he was hilarious, they don't seem to find him so amusing now though.

Last edited:
Oh well, I thought you were being subtle. There were certain posters on here who thought he was hilarious, they don't seem to find him so amusing now though.

I'm not as complex as some people give me credit for (well, not all the time :D)

007's just the latest in a long line of abusive trolls. Some are better than others.

None of them are as good as they used to be. We just don't get the quality trolls any more, apart from 3D's Lorax creation, obviously. Well done Three, if you're reading this.

Back