Time Magazine...

Must protect Obama!

As if this hasn't been going on forever with both Time and Newsweek.

Capture2.JPG

newsweek1.jpg

OMG You're so embarrassing. Time Magazine is as about as relevant as VCR's! Let me guess you go to costume parties dressed as Mr T?

Truly comical watching Democrats try to turn this into something else. All in the name of protecting lord and master Obama!

Thanks... that says a lot about what they think of US readers...

I sincerely appreciate your posting this... was not aware this was such a common theme.

When I was looking it up, there seemed to be a theme that stories of American life and culture were highlighted in the US edition and world news in the others. We probably got the world news stories inside the mag.

When I was looking it up, there seemed to be a theme that stories of American life and culture were highlighted in the US edition and world news in the others. We probably got the world news stories inside the mag.

Which says a lot about their US readers. The mags sell because their cover has some US celeb or US story, whereas sales may not be as good if it is a world event.

Yeah, that's what you should do is call your customers weak and waffling. People who read prattle like Time are always willing to take a hard look at themselves and the country.

OMG You're so embarrassing. Time Magazine is as about as relevant as VCR's! Let me guess you go to costume parties dressed as Mr T?

Complete Denial

Probably ? Wishful thinking

Out of curiosity, what percentage of Americans do you think could pick Putin out of a lineup?

Change the topic....

Thats about covers the ways pinheads address a meaningful, factual, and revealing post about liberal bias in the media....

Back