Thugs abduct teen

Big Money

perez_620x350.jpg

Police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who they say was abducted by robbers from her house southeast of Atlanta.

Police early Tuesday morning were stopping cars and checking them during an all-out search for the girl.

The home invaders demanded money and jewelry. When the woman said she didn’t have any, one of the men shot and killed the family dog.

Police say the men then took 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez.

The girl was last seen in a grey Dodge.

The crime apparently was random and that the robbers and family didn’t know each other.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-during-home-invasion-near-atlanta-all-out-search-conducted/2013/09/17/77c3655a-1fa6-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html

Now, back to the missing teen:

article-0-1BE0697F000005DC-339_306x423.jpg

14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez was abducted from her suburban Atlanta home Tuesday by two men who broke in through a back door. She is 4-foot-9 and weighs 93 pounds with brown eyes and hair.

Police urge anyone who may have information to call (678) 610-4781 immediately.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423499/Teen-girl-abducted-familys-home-mother-valuables-robbers.html#ixzz2fABqBW7r

you have just shown you know how to use a proper link .

what is your pathology that prevents you from acting like an adult?

you have just shown you know how to use a proper link .

And you have admitted that you know how to read my links, so stop crying.

Why are you trolling my PSA thread designed to help this abducted girl?

Do you hate Hispanic girls?

Do you want the thugs to rape and kill her?

What's wrong with you?

And you have admitted that you know how to read my links, so stop crying.

Why are you trolling my PSA thread designed to help this abducted girl?

Do you hate Hispanic girls?

Do you want the thugs to rape and kill her?

What's wrong with you?
Vinny has issues that may require counseling in the near future. Do you know what these two thugs look like? I would think that if they knew that there were two of them, then they would know their race, etc? Maybe this is just another politically correct cover-up?

perez_620x350.jpg

Police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who they say was abducted by robbers from her house southeast of Atlanta.

Police early Tuesday morning were stopping cars and checking them during an all-out search for the girl.

The home invaders demanded money and jewelry. When the woman said she didn’t have any, one of the men shot and killed the family dog.

Police say the men then took 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez.

The girl was last seen in a grey Dodge.

The crime apparently was random and that the robbers and family didn’t know each other.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-during-home-invasion-near-atlanta-all-out-search-conducted/2013/09/17/77c3655a-1fa6-11e3-9ad0-96244100e647_story.html
I just found a composite sketch of the suspects, guess what, they are Trevonites.
Untitled-2.jpg

Why did Desh try to derail this thread with irrelevant nonsense?

If you see the victim or the suspects and have information call (678) 610-4781 immediately.

Atlanta! What are you Americans going to do next? Build a wall around the south of your country? Does any of this actually scare Americans?

Two men being sought by police in the abduction of a 14-year-old Georgia girl during an apparently random home invasion have reportedly made a $10,000 ransom demand.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/17/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-during-home-invasion-near-atlanta-all-out/#ixzz2fFdw5uxg

no clickable link?

why are you so fucking stupid you cant post a clickable link?

Why are you so fucking stupid that you can't cut and paste an address into your search engine?
Now add in that you apparently don't have the ability to even click on the quote button; but here you are complaining about someone else. :palm:

Back