Three Cheers For Jesse The Racist!

Robo

Verified User
18 black 17 year old kids were shot to death in Chicago during the George Zimmerman trial. Jesse Jackson never made a peep about it. Jesse was too fucking busy stirring up ”RACISM” down in Florida because a non-African-American was defending his life.

Let’s have three cheers for the racist bastard Jackson!!! Rah, Rah, Rah!!!!

18 black 17 year old kids were shot to death in Chicago during the George Zimmerman trial. Jesse Jackson never made a peep about it. Jesse was too fucking busy stirring up ”RACISM” down in Florida because a non-African-American was defending his life.

Let’s have three cheers for the racist bastard Jackson!!! Rah, Rah, Rah!!!!

As BAC, Poet, Darla, Desh and the rest of the race peddlers in this board uttered nary a peep. Yeah they really care about black men being killed. Bullshit. They only care about spreading division and hatred.

so Jessis has to comment whenever a crime takes place in the world?

that would keep him pretty busy don't you think?

Zimmerman wasn't defending his life....he was taking the life of another.

Who was trying to split his fucking skull open beating it on a concrete sidewalk.

Question: a 17 year old kid, (any color skin you like best), that’s bigger than you is sitting on your stupid fucking leftist racist chest trying to pound your fucking stupid racist leftist skull open and you have a gun, what are you gonna do racist????

Question: WHO was attempting to make a "RACIAL" case out of the Zimmerman trial and what color is their skin?

there is NO proof zimmys head hit the concrete .

the place he and trayvon were found was away from the concrete.

Its zimmys words only.

No proof.

yet you pretend its true.

There was a witness.

An ear witness.

she said Trayon said "I have to put the phone down Im about to have to fight'.

He then hears him scream " get off me get off me".

that is REAL evidence

so Jessis has to comment whenever a crime takes place in the world?

that would keep him pretty busy don't you think?

I totally realize Goober that Jesse is a very, very busy racist bastard stirring up all the black white racism he possibly can. You want to see a REAL fucking racist Goober, look at Jesse and Al and look in the fucking mirror!!!

Yeah because in your mind he should be running around telling black folk " now now we all know that black kids need to be shot to keep us all in our place".

Its zimmys words only.

No proof.

There was a witness.

An ear witness.

that is REAL evidence

ROFL

Is that the same witness that said she heard wet grass on the phone, is it also the same one that could not read a note supposedly written by her on what happened that night, because she don't read cursive.

English is not her first language and she speaks three languages.

Now tell me did you ONLY hear the parts that helped you lie to yourself about Zimmy when she spoke?

when you hear someone yell get off of me what does that imply?

Its zimmys words only.

No proof.

There was a witness.

An ear witness.

that is REAL evidence

You’re totally fucking ignorant of how the American justice system works Goober. The accused is innocent until proven beyond any reasonable doubt the accused is guilty. The fucking burden of ”PROOF” is on the accuser Goober not the accused. There was absolutely no proof that Zimmerman’s head wasn’t being smashed on the sidewalk as Zimmerman said it was. There was absolutely no fucking proof that Travon Martin was yelling anything and absolutely no proof that it wasn’t Zimmerman yelling “get off of me, help me, help me” as Zimmerman said it was. There were more witnesses that said it was Zimmerman shouting than Martin and experts all said there was absolutely no way to PROVE WHO was shouting.

The jury made a totally correct verdict and it was the fucking racist leftist blacks and whites that tried to make the case all about racism because y’all racist bastards are all fucking racist bastards!!!

Its zimmys words only.

No proof.

There was a witness.

An ear witness.

that is REAL evidence
Where did his injuries come from?

Why did John Good state he saw Twayon on top, throwing down punches MMA style?

trayvon was on top at some point during the struggle.

The ear witness says she heard trayvon say , I have to put the phone down hes about to fight me and then she heard Trayvon scream get off me get off me.

she heard him being attacked

trayvon was on top at some point during the struggle.

The ear witness says she heard trayvon say , I have to put the phone down hes about to fight me and then she heard Trayvon scream get off me get off me.

she heard him being attacked

Wasn't enough to convince 6 women. Why are you women so racist?

Trayvon saw Zimmy coming at him and told the person on the phone.

he is then heard screaming get of me get off me.

why was that witness ignored?

Back