This isn't a bad way to look at things. Now get off my lawn

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...als-not-to-vote-for-your-own-serfdom-n1733722

Why should I care if todays millennials want to vote themselves into slavery. I know they don't have the economic flexibility that I do. I am debt free. Own land and in a heartbeat I can turn myself into a taker instead of a maker. Today's millennials? They are fucked. They will live with their parents and subsidize everyone else.

Eventually the baby boomers will die off and maybe this country can heal. It won't be soon enough for me. The question will be whether or not the millennials have learned their lessons or not. We will see

Meanwhile, stay off my lawn

think what you want idiot ,

Your ideas are being rejected by the American people in greater numbers every day.

gulp the tar

when you start killing Americans for not agreeing with your historically failed ideas we will put you in prison for life

Your ideas are being rejected by the American people in greater numbers every day.

gulp the tar

when you start killing Americans for not agreeing with your historically failed ideas we will put you in prison for life

Every day I am just floored at what a bitter, angry, delusional person(?) you are. You must be an absolute misery to anyone within range of you IRL.

Yes I hate the party that has insisted on cheating in elections for decades.

That's how I roll.

I hate the fuck out of traitors to this country

Remember Evince, the quote feature is your friend. No one knows who you are talking to. Certainly makes it easier to avoid answering!

Remember Evince, the quote feature is your friend. No one knows who you are talking to. Certainly makes it easier to avoid answering!

how can you be confused when I asked you on your page too?

you refuse to answer huh?

Did you spit in the face of a Black Vietnam veteran, Desh?

Was he wearing an Army jacket?

Is that why you're ashamed to tell the truth, Deshy?

You refuse to answer, huh?

gulp the tar

Well, I will never give up on the idea of economic freedom and private property rights. Sorry Deshy babe.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...consent-decree

At Supreme Court, no reprieve for GOP in voting rights consent decree

US Supreme Court on Monday turned aside a petition from the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree. The decree requires the RNC to refrain from tactics that could suppress voting rights.

By Warren Richey, Staff writer / January 14, 2013

I think you sucked a drug dealers nuts to forget about this

Did you spit in the face of a Black Vietnam veteran, Desh?

Was he wearing an Army jacket?

Is that why you're ashamed to tell the truth, Deshy?

Back