This is a Deshy explanation

Diane Frankenstein is clearly as ignorant of this legislation as she is about the stupid gun laws she tries to run though the senate. And what does she care anyway? She's exempt and fought hard to stay exempt, when LA senator introduced legislation to require the congress to be part of the new law. The elite win every time, because they make the rules.

what will you do if the tech people find the problems and they turn out to be right wing tampering?

dear fucking idiot.

your party jamms phone lines so people cant vote.

its right up your ass hat alley

what if they end up with clear cut evidence of your cheating fuckers cheating which is what comes naturally to your fucks

what if they end up with clear cut evidence of your cheating fuckers cheating which is what comes naturally to your fucks

Deshy, nobody has made any such claim. Do you have evidence of your claim? If not, I suggest you park it with your other loony bird theories.

You fuckers cheat.

its the only way you win elections.

there is mountains of evidence to prove it.

Cheaters cheat

I would not be surprised in the least that that is how this ends

You fuckers cheat.

its the only way you win elections.

there is mountains of evidence to prove it.

Cheaters cheat

I would not be surprised in the least that that is how this ends

But you can't prove anything. Apparnetly Obummers incompetence is too hard for your to comprehend

why cant you understand the difference between a prediction and claiming a fact?

your fucking dumb as hell.

I am making a prediction based on the behavior of your cheating assed party when I talk about a tell being found in the forensics of this problem.

I never claimed to have proof its a prediction you predickson.

when I talk about the mountains of court documentation your party cheats that is talking about cold hard PROOF.

see the difference?

Back