There is one thing that

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
PINHEADS just can't seem to do.....admit they were scammed and fell for it...

http://tinyurl.com/kz3vnkl

As much as I hate to say it...."I told you so".....
==================
http://tinyurl.com/keoetr8

And even though the pinhead from Chicago (Obama) is still pushing the bullshit....obviously, nobody gives a shit.....
Obama and AlGore should get room and have circle jerk.....

a right wing op ed piece that disagrees with NOAA.

Why am I not surprised? I merely see who the originator of the OP was.

As much as I hate to say it...."I told you so".....
==================
http://tinyurl.com/keoetr8

And even though the pinhead from Chicago (Obama) is still pushing the bullshit....obviously, nobody gives a shit.....
Obama and AlGore should get room and have circle jerk.....

lol...tell the idiots they went to the wrong place.

https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/climatechangeactionevent/gschl4

97% of scientists agree that climate change is real, but too many members of Congress continue to deny the problem or the science behind it. Join local supporters at this Action August event to stand up and speak up to draw attention to the climate deniers in Congress.

Time:

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM

Host:

Linda Porter

Contact Phone:

317-640-0865

Monument Circle (Indianapolis, IN)
Monument Circle
1 Monument Circle
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Directions:

Monument Circle is in the center of downtown Indianapolis. We will be gathering on the steps of the south side of the circle.

from the first article in the op:
“If you think scientists just couldn’t get any more incompetent, then think again. NOAA scientists even appear to believe that cold events are now signs of warming,” Gosselin points out.

Um, yes, cold events ARE signs of global climate change. Some parts will be cooler, others warmer. The overall trend is higher AVERAGE temps, but yes, cold events are signs of change as well.

Thanks for the awesome article!

I especially liked the part where the climate blogger calls scientists incompetent!!

And then we have comments like this one:

"This isn't complicated. The Earth's axis is tilting slightly, making the North Pole closer to the Sun and the South Pole further away. Hence, more ice is melting at the North Pole, but more ice is growing at the South Pole. That is the cause-and-effect causing the so-called "global warming", not man-made carbon dioxide."​

These people are so goddamned ignorant they don't have any idea how stupid they are!

97% of scientists agree that climate change is real

from the first article in the op:

Um, yes, cold events ARE signs of global climate change. Some parts will be cooler, others warmer. The overall trend is higher AVERAGE temps, but yes, cold events are signs of change as well.

Of course there is 'climate change'....there always was, and always will be.....that is undeniable......
The climate has been in flux since there has been a climate.....its natural....its not man made, and THAT is the point.

If there is one thing I've learned about pinheads, then never admit to being wrong, ever. Of course, THAT is what makes them pinheads.

Of course there is 'climate change'....there always was, and always will be.....that is undeniable......
The climate has been in flux since there has been a climate.....its natural....its not man made, and THAT is the point.

If there is one thing I've learned about pinheads, then never admit to being wrong, ever. Of course, THAT is what makes them pinheads.

No you never do admit to being wrong. How's thing going at that event in DC?

Teehee

and you, somehow know that climate change is not manmade. How? Did Hannity tell you?

Back