The Trayvon Martin story as told by the New BAC Panther Party

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
One rainy evening a young black boy of 12 years old with a 4.0 average was leisurely strolling through a neighborhood eating some candy while on his way to a youth ministry to help disadvantaged children cure their addiction to drugs.

Suddenly he was rushed upon by a big, burly WHITE man who yelled "Hey, you motherfuckin cocksuckin nigger coon porch monkey! Get the fuck out of my fuckin neighborhood"

They young 12 year old boy was startled and feared for his life. He took off running and called his girlfriend to say "I am not doing anything wrong and this man is accosting me, I don't know what to do"

Meanwhile the big burly white guy tore through the neighborhood trying to find the young, innocent black boy and meanwhile called the cops who said "Please do no bother that black boy. You stay in your car. That's an order"

The big burly white guy said "Fuck that! I wanna kill a nigger. Those fuckin niggers always get away"

Suddenly, the big burly WHITE man cornered the fearful young black boy of 12 and said "What the fuck you doin in my neighborhood nigger?"

The young 12 year old black boy said in a terrified tone "Dear sir, I am lost. I am on my way to help inner city addicts. Would you like some Skittles"

The big burly WHITE guy knocked the Skittles out of his hand and said "Don't get smart with me bitch"

Just then the big burly WHITE guy pulled out an AK47 and shot the young 12 year old at point blank range 900 times with thirty 30 round magazines. The young 12 year olds body crumpled and fell to the ground.

The big burly WHITE guy stood over the dead body and said "You punks won't get away anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Just then the police arrived. They looked at the big burly WHITE guy and said "Well, it looks like our job is done here. Good job"

The End

Now, I know that this little satire will offend the shit out of some. I hope it does. It is meant to. Because while this is an over the top representation of what happened that horrible evening, it might as well be what BAC and Desh tell. They are no more truthful about what happened than this was.

Allow me to retort....

One rainy night...a man, no....MORE than a man...a saint, a pillar of his community was sitting in his car...protecting his neighborhood from the filthy drug addicted thieves that have been pillaging his community. He eyes a slathering druggie with the makings of a concoction that will transform him into a homicidal maniac. Our hero had to act fast before this monster destroys the neighborhood and God knows how many innocent lives. Armed with only a cell phone and a hand gun....he dials the authorities...he explains the situation and they tell him that they're too busy writing traffic tickets to come help.....our hero is on his own.

Meanwhile...our villain(who is also a shapeshifter...unbeknownst to our hero) has disguised himself as a shrubbery....lying in wait for.our hero to pass.....tense moments filled withn eerie sound track music tick by.....finally our hero.does.pass the shrubbery/psychopathic killer....and the killer pounces upon our poor innocent saint of a hero.

A struggle ensues....for a moment, our hero holds his own....but the.powerful chemicals churning inside this monster is no match for a mere saintly human. The monster pins our hero to the ground and starts beating on him relentlessly.....he grabs our hero by his head and slams it on the pavement....once, twice, three times(all the while yelling "BRAAAAAAINS!").....our hero has no choice...he has to vanquish this snarling beast once and for all....he pauses for a.moment of sorrow, because he hates killing and violence...but.he knows that it's either him or the beast. He draws his weapon and fires....shortly afterwards, the authorities come....with powdered sugar on their faces and jelly on their uniforms and say to our hero....thank goodness you were here. Go over to EMS....you have some brains leaking out of the back of your head....that's how close he came to dying on that fateful night.

Allow me to retort....

One rainy night...a man, no....MORE than a man...a saint, a pillar of his community was sitting in his car...protecting his neighborhood from the filthy drug addicted thieves that have been pillaging his community. He eyes a slathering druggie with the makings of a concoction that will transform him into a homicidal maniac. Our hero had to act fast before this monster destroys the neighborhood and God knows how many innocent lives. Armed with only a cell phone and a hand gun....he dials the authorities...he explains the situation and they tell him that they're too busy writing traffic tickets to come help.....our hero is on his own.

Meanwhile...our villain(who is also a shapeshifter...unbeknownst to our hero) has disguised himself as a shrubbery....lying in wait for.our hero to pass.....tense moments filled withn eerie sound track music tick by.....finally our hero.does.pass the shrubbery/psychopathic killer....and the killer pounces upon our poor innocent saint of a hero.

A struggle ensues....for a moment, our hero holds his own....but the.powerful chemicals churning inside this monster is no match for a mere saintly human. The monster pins our hero to the ground and starts beating on him relentlessly.....he grabs our hero by his head and slams it on the pavement....once, twice, three times(all the while yelling "BRAAAAAAINS!").....our hero has no choice...he has to vanquish this snarling beast once and for all....he pauses for a.moment of sorrow, because he hates killing and violence...but.he knows that it's either him or the beast. He draws his weapon and fires....shortly afterwards, the authorities come....with powdered sugar on their faces and jelly on their uniforms and say to our hero....thank goodness you were here. Go over to EMS....you have some brains leaking out of the back of your head....that's how close he came to dying on that fateful night.

Awesome writing. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?

Awesome writing. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?

Thanks....I've been saying that all along.

I think the DOJ would be wasting their time, because there's no proof of racial bias.....however, I do think that a civil suit could be winnable based on the fact that Zimmerman set this whole thing in motion by getting out of his vehicle and trying to locate the kid....that makes him culpable....not entirely.....but enough to possibly win in civil court.

That's the route that the Browns and Goldmans had to go with OJ Simpson....different set of rules in civil court.

Thanks....I've been saying that all along.

I think the DOJ would be wasting their time, because there's no proof of racial bias.....however, I do think that a civil suit could be winnable based on the fact that Zimmerman set this whole thing in motion by getting out of his vehicle and trying to locate the kid....that makes him culpable....not entirely.....but enough to possibly win in civil court.

That's the route that the Browns and Goldmans had to go with OJ Simpson....different set of rules in civil court.
My understanding is that according to some of the laws in florida, if a killing is declared self defense, the defendant is immune to certain types of civil suit over the matter. I'm sure we'll hear more. Certain people wagered too much on the outcome of this trial so they'll keep pushing long after it should be left behind.

I believe this would set a seriously bad precedent, especially if he's found guilty. who in their minds is going to even want to try to help anyone that might be a victim if they could easily be sued in civil court for their good intentions?

I believe this would set a seriously bad precedent, especially if he's found guilty. who in their minds is going to even want to try to help anyone that might be a victim if they could easily be sued in civil court for their good intentions?

Good Samaritan Laws don't apply to NW people who go beyond the "observe and report" policies.

Good Samaritan Laws don't apply to NW people who go beyond the "observe and report" policies.
so you're bottom line is that if someone is being beaten, raped, or murdered in front of you, all you are capable of doing (and should only do) is observe and report to be a good witness at the trail that happens later?

so you're bottom line is that if someone is being beaten, raped, or murdered in front of you, all you are capable of doing (and should only do) is observe and report to be a good witness at the trail that happens later?

No....I am saying that Zimmerman witnessed NONE of those things you mentioned(that's called a strawman), and he went too far.

No....I am saying that Zimmerman witnessed NONE of those things you mentioned(that's called a strawman), and he went too far.
and you seem to be dismissing the inability of the population at large to distinguish between that and not intervening in an active brutal rape or murder for fear of being sued. kitty genovese comes to mind, just extend it to all 50 states and civil suits if the perpetrator is injured or killed by a good Samaritan. hell, it's already happening in pennsylvania where two good samaritans are being sued by the family of a dead man that died as a result of those two helping a police officer who was arresting him.

and you seem to be dismissing the inability of the population at large to distinguish between that and not intervening in an active brutal rape or murder for fear of being sued. kitty genovese comes to mind, just extend it to all 50 states and civil suits if the perpetrator is injured or killed by a good Samaritan. hell, it's already happening in pennsylvania where two good samaritans are being sued by the family of a dead man that died as a result of those two helping a police officer who was arresting him.

This thread is about Martin on that night....correct? This isn't scour the news to support your strawman.

This thread is about Martin on that night....correct? This isn't scour the news to support your strawman.
what you are calling a strawman is actual history. a 12 year old girl is raped in a las vegas bathroom by a college kid. college kids friend witnesses the assault and walks away because he didn't want to get involved and get his friend in trouble. so nevada writes a law that says if you witness a crime, you MUST call the police or face criminal charges yourself. there are hundreds of laws on the books that dictate to you that if a police officer orders you to help him, you are obligated to respond and help and not doing so constitutes criminal action. NONE of these prevent you from being sued in civil court though. I guarantee you that setting this precedent will lead to NOBODY wanting to help ANYBODY for fear of being sued by the attackers family for wrongful death, and that is not a strawman. mark my words, it will happen.

what you are calling a strawman is actual history. a 12 year old girl is raped in a las vegas bathroom by a college kid. college kids friend witnesses the assault and walks away because he didn't want to get involved and get his friend in trouble. so nevada writes a law that says if you witness a crime, you MUST call the police or face criminal charges yourself. there are hundreds of laws on the books that dictate to you that if a police officer orders you to help him, you are obligated to respond and help and not doing so constitutes criminal action. NONE of these prevent you from being sued in civil court though. I guarantee you that setting this precedent will lead to NOBODY wanting to help ANYBODY for fear of being sued by the attackers family for wrongful death, and that is not a strawman. mark my words, it will happen.

Who said it wasn't? I'm just saying that it has nothing to do with Zimmerman/Martin.

so you are choosing to be obtuse. got it.

Not at all....Good Samaritan actions should not get automatic immunity in the case of a criminal's death. It should have to be proven that a person's actions prevented a crime and that the death was necessary in order to achieve that end. It should not be a blanket protection. If that keeps you from doing the right thing? Then that's on your conscience.

Be that as it may....it still has no bearing on Zimmerman/Martin.

Not at all....Good Samaritan actions should not get automatic immunity in the case of a criminal's death. It should have to be proven that a person's actions prevented a crime and that the death was necessary in order to achieve that end. It should not be a blanket protection. If that keeps you from doing the right thing? Then that's on your conscience.

Be that as it may....it still has no bearing on Zimmerman/Martin.
yet everyone here hoping for a civil suit is near joyful because the burden of proof will be so much less, which will allow even frivolous suits to proceed. these defenses cost money, sometimes money that simple people with good consciences do not have.

yet everyone here hoping for a civil suit is near joyful because the burden of proof will be so much less, which will allow even frivolous suits to proceed. these defenses cost money, sometimes money that simple people with good consciences do not have.

Why are you so convinced that Zimmerman did nothing wrong? Why do you discount the testimony Jeantel? It's not a frivolous suit if he was wrong.

Lastly....I am NOT joyful over any of this.

Why are you so convinced that Zimmerman did nothing wrong? Why do you discount the testimony Jeantel? It's not a frivolous suit if he was wrong.
stop being like desh and darla, ignoring my statements that directly refute your version of events. I've already said that what zimmerman did was stupid and reckless, but it was also lawful. in other words, he did not commit a crime by doing so.

Lastly....I am NOT joyful over any of this.
if you're not hoping for a civil suit, then you aren't included in the joyful group.

BAC =
0.jpg

Back