The stupidity of Anti Party and Tekkychick

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
So Anti-Party starts a thread about paying McDonald's workers $5/hour more and not cutting into McDonald's profits. He obviously thought he was being cute. Then his little minion Tekkychick comes strolling along and without any thought or skepticism just throws out her anti CEO screed as if it was thoughtful and relevant. Here are the respective quotes, lest the aforementioned idiots claim they were misquoted.

First off, I hate that McDonalds is the focus of the issue today and wish it was a place like Wal-Mart.

People keep stating that McDonalds would have to raise prices to give it's employee's a raise. So I did a little math. McDonalds has around 1 million workers worldwide. McDonalds made $55billion in profit last year. So if McDonalds gave all of its workers a $5 raise, all 1 million of them, then McDonalds would have made $45billion in profit. Rough'in it.

What is it going to take for corporations that the workers are part of the team making those profits..

ummmmmmmmmm.....it's not $5 pear year.....it's per hour.....See.....fast food workers get paid hourly.

The CEO made 8.75 million in one year. Are you seriously suggesting he could have lived on, let's say, 7 million? and the other execs could have given up a bit of their pay? Why, how could they afford the 5 homes, the 10 cars, the caviar, or whatever it is they spent their money on? They would have had to live on the streets! Starved to death! Forced to live on a McD's hamburger (if they could afford it when taking home 7 million, of course)

Oh, so much better to have their employees taking on a second job, using food stamps, using the ER, so the CEO and other top execs aren't forced - FORCED - to curtail their lifestyle!

Now let's forget for a minute that McDonald's Corporation employs very few of these individuals. McDonald's is run by franchisee's who are not pulling down $8.75 million in one year. But, let's forget that little bit of ignorance for a second.

Let's assume that Anti-Party is correct and that McDonald's employs 1,000,000 people world wide.

If you take 2080 times $5/hour you get $10,400. Now Anti-Party and Tekkychicks addled brains must be exploding right now thinking "Where did you get that 2080 from". My dear idiots, that is the number of hours one works in a year (40 hours x 52 weeks). It is a rough approximation.

Now, let's take that $10,400 a year raise and multiply it by the 1,000,000 workers that Anti-Party says McDonalds has.

That comes to a whopping $10,400,000,000. Again, for the mentally challenged Anti-Party and Tekkychick that would be $10.4 trillion. Yes. I said trillion as in almost three times as much as the US budget.

Now, in order to save face, Anti-Party and Tekkychick will screech "Not all of their workers work full time so you analysis is bogus". Good thing I already thought of that. Take any multiple of this number that you want. Let's assume that of all of McDonalds workers they work half of full time to account for the full time and part time workers. Hell, I will throw you a bone and take 25% of that number. What do you get? You still get $2.6 trillion.

So, Anti-Party thinks that McDonalds franchisee's can absorb an arbitrary raise in expenses of $2.6 to $10.4 trillion. That is what he thinks folks. And he thinks he is smart. Tekkychick thinks they can just take it out of CEO pay. Let me tell ya something sugar tits. You could take the CEOs pay to ZERO and you ain't putting a dent in that number you fictitiously made up.

So Anti-Party, not only were you monumentally WRONG. Your premise was majorly flawed. Your math was completely incompetent and you are fucking stupid to boot. And Tekkychick you should think twice about the replies you make. Hell, you should just try thinking once

#WINNING

BTW, just for some added color.

Even if the CEO took home ZERO dollars for the year and gave it to all of McDonald's 1,000,000 employees that would come to a grand total of $0.004/hour raise.

You see Tekky and Anti-Party, math is your friend. It is here to help. I love math. It is immutable. It isn't subject to feelings. It is Realville baby.

BTW, just for some added color. Even if the CEO took home ZERO dollars for the year and gave it to all of McDonald's 1,000,000 employees that would come to a grand total of $0.004/hour raise. You see Tekky and Anti-Party, math is your friend. It is here to help. I love math. It is immutable. It isn't subject to feelings. It is Realville baby.

Didn't a race-baiting lib claim that math was invented by the white devils to discredit Blacks?

It isn't a permanent ban. The queer will be back. It is pre-emptive. But, this thread is about the stupidity of Anti-Party. Let's not clutter it up with vermin.

I apologize. You are correct.

Did you see Tekkygal claim that the US declared war on Germany in WWII the other day?

So Anti-Party starts a thread about paying McDonald's workers $5/hour more and not cutting into McDonald's profits. He obviously thought he was being cute. Then his little minion Tekkychick comes strolling along and without any thought or skepticism just throws out her anti CEO screed as if it was thoughtful and relevant. Here are the respective quotes, lest the aforementioned idiots claim they were misquoted.

Now let's forget for a minute that McDonald's Corporation employs very few of these individuals. McDonald's is run by franchisee's who are not pulling down $8.75 million in one year. But, let's forget that little bit of ignorance for a second.

Let's assume that Anti-Party is correct and that McDonald's employs 1,000,000 people world wide.

If you take 2080 times $5/hour you get $10,400. Now Anti-Party and Tekkychicks addled brains must be exploding right now thinking "Where did you get that 2080 from". My dear idiots, that is the number of hours one works in a year (40 hours x 52 weeks). It is a rough approximation.

Now, let's take that $10,400 a year raise and multiply it by the 1,000,000 workers that Anti-Party says McDonalds has.

That comes to a whopping $10,400,000,000. Again, for the mentally challenged Anti-Party and Tekkychick that would be $10.4 trillion. Yes. I said trillion as in almost three times as much as the US budget.

Now, in order to save face, Anti-Party and Tekkychick will screech "Not all of their workers work full time so you analysis is bogus". Good thing I already thought of that. Take any multiple of this number that you want. Let's assume that of all of McDonalds workers they work half of full time to account for the full time and part time workers. Hell, I will throw you a bone and take 25% of that number. What do you get? You still get $2.6 trillion.

So, Anti-Party thinks that McDonalds franchisee's can absorb an arbitrary raise in expenses of $2.6 to $10.4 trillion. That is what he thinks folks. And he thinks he is smart. Tekkychick thinks they can just take it out of CEO pay. Let me tell ya something sugar tits. You could take the CEOs pay to ZERO and you ain't putting a dent in that number you fictitiously made up.

So Anti-Party, not only were you monumentally WRONG. Your premise was majorly flawed. Your math was completely incompetent and you are fucking stupid to boot. And Tekkychick you should think twice about the replies you make. Hell, you should just try thinking once

#WINNING

You are also out by a factor of a thousand, it is 10.4 billion not trillion.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...get-45billion-in-profit&p=1303227#post1303227

#WINNING

Major liberal ass burn
:burn::mun::burn:

Back