The Speech That Will Attempt to Destroy the Russian Peace Initiative

monty1

Banned
So let's all make a guess on how the US will be able to destroy any chance of peace! We know it will happen because the US is never deterred from it's war ambitions, but just how will it be done.

Come on kids, give it your best shot!

We need to go to war to distract from internal quarrel and hopefully pass some skivvy legislation. Don't be a brain-dead moron, don't you know not to let a good opportunity go to waste? Just trust me and remember . . .

If you love me, you will pass this bill!

So let's all make a guess on how the US will be able to destroy any chance of peace! We know it will happen because the US is never deterred from it's war ambitions, but just how will it be done.

Come on kids, give it your best shot!

Guess you have to eat your words now.

Guess you have to eat your words now.

Eat my words on what? That war is postponed for a couple of weeks or a month? No longer than it takes to make it look like Assad is reneging on the deal. That's how it's going to work you know.

Anyone who heard Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC tonight will know that by now. She's already trying to say that Russia is backing out of the deal!

Just follow along with me in knowing the the war is coming and you won't make any more stupid remarks.

We need to go to war to distract from internal quarrel and hopefully pass some skivvy legislation. Don't be a brain-dead moron, don't you know not to let a good opportunity go to waste? Just trust me and remember . . .

If you love me, you will pass this bill!

You will hear some people talk of tyranny, don't listen to them. It isn't like there was somewhere in Europe that voted for representatives and wound up with a genocidal tyrant leading them to a war that wound up being fought world wide and killing millions... No. Just reject them... Shhh... We'll keep care of you....

You will hear some people talk of tyranny, don't listen to them. It isn't like there was somewhere in Europe that voted for representatives and wound up with a genocidal tyrant leading them to a war that wound up being fought world wide and killing millions... No. Just reject them... Shhh... We'll keep care of you....

Lol. You're a riot today, Damo.

Back