The Price of America Having the Greatest Military in the World? It's Destroying USA!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.alternet.org/print/world/tragic-history-us-military-supremacy

ike-everygunmade.jpg

military-industrial-complex.jpg

For every claim the right makes anout self-control and thus internal locus, the left is there to say. 'hey, you! You cant take control! Everyone knows you have no ability to!

The left increasingly insists we have no control of our conditions. the left wants to take over your choice. Ironically, the common lefty fights for freedom, while handing away their control of themselves.

Its okay, let the Motherland dictate supply, distribution, and freedom. Just keep on worshipping celebrities and having sex.

We all have choices but are losing our power to enact them.

For every claim the right makes anout self-control and thus internal locus, the left is there to say. 'hey, you! You cant take control! Everyone knows you have no ability to!

The left increasingly insists we have no control of our conditions. the left wants to take over your choice. Ironically, the common lefty fights for freedom, while handing away their control of themselves.

Its okay, let the Motherland dictate supply, distribution, and freedom. Just keep on worshipping celebrities and having sex.

So in essence you chose faux news over college

So in essence you chose faux news over college
spare me, you oppose handouts about as much as I.

We the people CAN work hard, and CAN change our situations. Yes, we do occasionally need help, but for every fight about homosexual rights or freedom of expression they make the philosophically contradictory arguement about owning the result of your asction.

Are we independent people bound by a common set of laws, or a group of civilians tethered by government control?

0449f02f13a1d490895287063957e98c.jpg

not to defend the Military Industrial Complex ( as Ike called it ) - but i'm wondering if maybe we should just stop trying to compete on consumer goods,
and just make war machines for export..

It's a sickening idea..I know,,but our 'American exceptionalism" is manifest on the war machine

not to defend the Military Industrial Complex ( as Ike called it ) - but i'm wondering if maybe we should just stop trying to compete on consumer goods,

It's a sickening idea..I know,,but our 'American exceptionalism" is manifest on the war machine
Ewh!

lol..was reading al-Malaki want to buy Apache helicopters to go after "terrorists" ( and by that terms can mean any Sunnis in Iraq),
since the country is getting spill over from Syria.

You cannot deny we make the best weapons in the world - not exactly a Budhist ideal (Budhism prohibts weapons making for a living)
but we sell them worldwide anyhow.

lol..was reading al-Malaki want to buy Apache helicopters to go after "terrorists" ( and by that terms can mean any Sunnis in Iraq),
since the country is getting spill over from Syria.

You cannot deny we make the best weapons in the world - not exactly a Budhist ideal (Budhism prohibts weapons making for a living)
but we sell them worldwide anyhow.
I'll admit selling Saudis arms and letting them sub out the operations would be better than our derelicts doing the killing.
I prefer to spend my investment research on other things
I wouldn't not reduce the mic, we can use the engineering on improving transportation, building technology and energy efficiency

I'll admit selling Saudis arms and letting them sub out the operations would be better than our derelicts doing the killing.
I prefer to spend my investment research on other things
I wouldn't not reduce the mic, we can use the engineering on improving transportation, building technology and energy efficiency

MIC does provide some civilian spinoffs, but applied science (NASA) or pure science (NIH) does provide a more direct return on investment.

No, because we can't compete with the price of French or Russian stuff.

Back