The Million Hillbilly March

It ends up only about 2 dozen hillbillies were able to make the big Columbus weekend Hillbilly Hoedown! On the bright side, their leader, the Wasilla Hillbilly was there.

And for you fashionistas, well, did they ever have some tips! On what not to be caught dead in. I suppose these are considered "outfits"...someplace.

Still, what they lack in fashion sense they make up for with stupidity. When I first saw these pictures I thought a few dozen badly-dressed retards had overtaken a mini-bus driver and made an escape.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/13/d_c...g_tell_obama_to_put_the_quran_down/singleton/

Ends up it was just a teaparty...

It ends up only about 2 dozen hillbillies were able to make the big Columbus weekend Hillbilly Hoedown! On the bright side, their leader, the Wasilla Hillbilly was there.

And for you fashionistas, well, did they ever have some tips! On what not to be caught dead in. I suppose these are considered "outfits"...someplace.

Still, what they lack in fashion sense they make up for with stupidity. When I first saw these pictures I thought a few dozen badly-dressed retards had overtaken a mini-bus driver and made an escape.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/13/d_c...g_tell_obama_to_put_the_quran_down/singleton/

Ends up it was just a teaparty...

Was this supposed to be the so-called Million Vet March? :whoa:

:rofl2:

They're too dumb to even be embarrassed.

Yep! This is it alright! lol

But you know, not a one of those hillbillys could count to 1,000,000.

They looked around and saw more people in one place since last years Hickory County Hog Queen contest and just ASSUMED it must be a MILLION people.

They had 6 pro bowlers and no QB last year!
Andy can coach offense, now you have a great LSU safety

and got rid of a shitty LSU Dtackle. Still have a half assing LSU receiver and DT on the team too.

That said, Andy doesn't seem to have the Offense in gear as of yet. It is the Defense that is hammering people.

Alex Smith has been good thus far, but we have to start stretching the field.

Maybe trade for Josh Gordon, Nicks or bring back Gonzalez.

and got rid of a shitty LSU Dtackle. Still have a half assing LSU receiver and DT on the team too.

That said, Andy doesn't seem to have the Offense in gear as of yet. It is the Defense that is hammering people.

Alex Smith has been good thus far, but we have to start stretching the field.

Maybe trade for Josh Gordon, Nicks or bring back Gonzalez.
Not surprised a sect 8 apt seller is that dumb on football as well.
Bowe is the best you've had in a decade. Stats are for losers
When you have pick sixes and turnovers you won't pill up stats.

Not surprised a sect 8 apt seller is that dumb on football as well.
Bowe is the best you've had in a decade. Stats are for losers
When you have pick sixes and turnovers you won't pill up stats.

Stats for an offensive player may be reduced due to your own defense scoring, but the Chiefs have three defensive TDs this year. That is not going to stop a productive offense. Bowe is not doing a good job of separation.

Stats for an offensive player may be reduced due to your own defense scoring, but the Chiefs have three defensive TDs this year. That is not going to stop a productive offense. Bowe is not doing a good job of separation.
Is Bowe like 40 now he's been there forever!

Back