The low wage drag on our economy

Ahhhh.... the memory hole strikes again!

History was blank until Obama got elected. These problems have been boiling for decades and are a result of 'conservative' ideology and these shit-for-brains believe it's Obamas fault!

Corporate sponsored hatred is all we get from them.

What's keeping wages low? The double idiocy of sending jobs overseas and allowing rampant immigration. More people competing for fewer jobs is always a bad idea. The wellbeing of current citizens should be placed above globalist ideological zealotry.

What's keeping wages low? The double idiocy of sending jobs overseas and allowing rampant immigration. More people competing for fewer jobs is always a bad idea. The wellbeing of current citizens should be placed above globalist ideological zealotry.

rampant Immigration?

dude they are already here

even they don't believe it

they just pretend to

I'm not too sure. I think they believe anything that appeals to their basic blind hatred of 'those people' whether it's liberals, blacks, mexicans or anyone else they are told to be afraid of.

they don't believe it and just lie.

I have seen too many of them just pretend they were not given facts that they had already discussed in length.

they lie.

even to themselves

Absolutely. Labor is like lettuce, the more you have the lower the price and that's a core belief of conservatism, get the lowest price for labor that they can and to hell with the well being of the citizens and the future of this country. This country is a cash cow that they've been milking for over 30 yrs and even though it will affect ILA and SF personally they still can't see the truth thru their tinted Faux propaganda sunglasses.

Putting Americans back to work and paying decent wages is not in the conservative agenda, never has been, especially when they can use Chinese slave labor.

Good to see ya AssHat.

Absolutely. Labor is like lettuce, the more you have the lower the price and that's a core belief of conservatism, get the lowest price for labor that they can and to hell with the well being of the citizens and the future of this country. This country is a cash cow that they've been milking for over 30 yrs and even though it will affect ILA and SF personally they still can't see the truth thru their tinted Faux propaganda sunglasses.

Putting Americans back to work and paying decent wages is not in the conservative agenda, never has been, especially when they can use Chinese slave labor.

Good to see ya AssHat.

What's your take crash on the proposed immigration reform legislation? Does it hurt workers?

Good to see ya AssHat.

Thanks brosky. Glad to see you still around sticking up for actual working people.

I'm not too sure. I think they believe anything that appeals to their basic blind hatred of 'those people' whether it's liberals, blacks, mexicans or anyone else they are told to be afraid of.

That is comical given it is Desh that calls them 'those people'

Back